||Daddy||

Title: Daddy
Parings: Ohm
×CaRtOoNz
Warning: smut, daddy kink
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Requested:
This just popped in my head but, Cartoonz is always calling Ohm daddy in videos and when they meet just out of spite Ohm calls Cartoonz daddy instead and he sees that Cartoonz is flustered..time-skip to them getting together, Ohm accidentally calls Cartoonz daddy while they're having sex and Cartoonz is immediately turned on and leads to even better sex.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
A/N; I'm not v good at titles- or writing XD
[ All Feedback Is Appreciated ]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"When is their plane suppose to land?" Jon asked from the kitchen. Luke looked at his phone before cussing silently. Standing up he grab his keys off the stand and started slipping on his shoes.

"Come on Jon." He said already opening the door. Jon hurriedly put his shoes on running after Luke. When Jon got in the car Luke handed him his phone. "Text Ryan and ask them what airport they're landing at."

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Luke looked around the waiting room, Jon standing next to him, phone in hand. "Do you see them?" Jon asked. Luke shook his head and walked over to the chairs. Sitting down he pulled out his phone and scrolled through Twitter. Jon walked towards the food stands, whinging about not getting anything to eat.

"That's all you do, is eat." Luke yelled after the tall lanky, dark haired, male. Luke chuckled when Jonathan flipped him off. Looking back at his phone he saw Bryce had texted him.

TolFuk: Where are you guys?

Luke made a mental note to never let Jon use his phone... Though he might keep Bryce's name. Before Luke could write back, Bryce sent another message.

TolFuk: Never mind found Del. We're headed that way.

Luke stood up when he saw Jon walking towards, Bryce and a short guy with him. The guy was almost a head or two shorter then Luke, a little on the chubby side. Not obese, more like some baby fat clinging to his cute flushed cheeks, that a framed a huge bright smile. He was practically drowning in his grey hoodie and of course bunny ears attached to the hood. Think black rimmed "hipster" glasses framing his shining hazel eyes. Fluffy brown hair, that tempted Luke to run his fingers through, fell into his face. The boys smile brightened even more when he spotted Luke standing there.

"Got your bags?" Luke asked. Bryce and Ryan nodded. Getting into the drivers side Luke waited for everyone else to get situated. "So what are we going to do? I mean after we drop your bags off at the house."

Everyone looked thoughtful before Ryan spoke up, voice innocent. "Can we get ice cream daddy?"

Luke stared at Ryan, mouth wide open. He ignored the tingle that ran up his spine, a small flame burning in his stomach. Swallowing hard, throat and mouth suddenly dry, "Yeah sure, d-do you guys want to get ice cream?"