Dolan x Hellbent

Hellbent took one last drag from his cigarette then put it out and went back inside. "Dolan~" Hellbent called out to the short Australian boy. "Yes?" Dolan said from in the audio room. Hellbent followed the voice into the room. "Hey there cutie~" Hellbent called out and walked into the room, closing and locking the door after him. "Don't call me that.." Dolan didn't hear the door lock. Hellbent walked up behind Dolan and wrapped his arms around the male. "Oh shut up." Hellbent started to leave a trail of kisses down Dolan's jaw, neck, and shoulder. Dolan blushed and tilted his head to the side a bit. "Nnn~ Hellbent... stop..." Dolan's breath sharpened when Hellbent bit down on his neck, leaving a light purple bite mark. Hellbent smirked and licked over the bite mark and moved his hands down Dolan's waist to his hips. "Do you still want me stop~?" Hellbent hummed into Dolan's ear as he rubbed up and down Dolan's hips. 

      Dolan shot awake as he held his head. "No no no. Not again." Dolan had been dreaming about Hellbent for the past week. "God damn it. Why does he have to... be so..." Dolan got lost in thought. He didn't realise Hellbent walked into the room and called out to him. "Dolan are you deaf?" Hellbent said with an annoyed voice. Dolan snapped out of his little day dream. "O-oh sorry. What were you saying?" Dolan bit the inside of his lip and covered up his bulge with a couch pillow. Hellbent rolled his eyes. "It's you're turn to narrate. Hurry up." Hellbent walked over to Dolan and leaned close. "You might want to get rid of that raging boner before anyone else sees." Hellbent winked. Oh if only he knew the boner was for him.

After Dolan took take of his "problem" and finished recording, he looked around for Hellbent. He found the demon asleep on a chair in his room. Dolan noticed the black leather jacket was not on Hellbent. He looked around and found it on a desk. "He... won't mind..." Dolan mumbled as he walked over to the jacket and picked it up. He blushed as he slowly put it on, it smelled of cigarettes and beer. Surprisingly the smell was calming to Dolan as he sat down and buried his face into the side of the jacket. Dolan blushed and bit his lip as he closed his legs to try and stop himself from getting another boner.

It wasn't long until Hellbent woke up and saw Dolan, asleep in his sweater. Hellbent blushed lightly then rolled his eyes. "God damn it..." he mumbled and got up, picking up the Australian boy. Hellbent carried Dolan to his bed and laid him down. He climbed onto the bed and hugged Dolan as he fell back asleep.

Ghost Toast walked into the room and was about to speak until he saw Dolan and Hellbent cuddling. Ghost Toast held in a laugh as he pulled out his phone and took a picture of the two boys. He ran out of the room and showed the picture to everyone.

"And that's my most embarrassing moment in the PD house." Dolan laughed nervously as he finished recording a Planet Dolan video.