Chapter 1

"Take care, Polnareff."
   The simple sentence that caused them to turn their back to their friend, knowing they probably weren't going to see each other again for a long while. It was a nice send off, although jokingly rude, it was amusing, especially since Polnareff managed to make Jotaro smile of all things. It was a nice sight before leaving for their flight back to Japan.
   It was an expectedly long flight, but it gave the redhead some time to think over the time he had spent traveling to Egypt. The good times, and the bad. There was no way that the near two months they spent on their long journey would ever be forgotten. It seemed like the whole thing replayed in his mind, like a movie. Or it could've just been a dream. He was awoken by Joseph shaking his shoulder, which was more then successful since they were a mere foot away from each other. "We'll be landing soon, just thought I'd wake you up." Joseph said, the look of relief and worry written all over his face. He was probably stressing about the health of his daughter, which was completely understandable.
  The plane landed, they called for a taxi, and returned to the Kujo residence in about 30 minutes. Joseph rushed into the house and nearly broke into tears when he saw his daughter was alright, which both Jotaro and Noriaki found "very manly" to say the least. Holly walked over to Jotaro with her usual sing-song chime, hugging her son even though it was evident Jotaro wanted to deny the affection.
  It was sort of adorable watching Jotaro's attempt at love when he slowly hugged her back and muttered a quiet, "I... I'm glad you're okay...". Holly stood on her tippy toes to try and kiss Jotaro's cheek, but all that came out of that was a grunt of disapproval. But at least he didn't flat out call her a bitch, right?
  Joseph was still probably the most excited about returning to Japan, which was still clear as day when he nearly crushed his daughter in another tight yet affectionate hug. Kakyoin bowed with a quiet, "Excuse me for a moment." before he walked outside. It wasn't his place to be, so Noriaki decided to leave the moment with actual family. He slowly walked around the small garden that flattered the outside of the Kujo residence, lost in thought until he felt a strong tug on his arm. The redhead whipped his head around to see Jotaro standing only a few inches behind him. "Oh," Noriaki sighed, "It's only you."
  "Who else did you think it was?" Jotaro said, letting go of Kakyoin's arm. He chuckled "I don't know. But being consistently tracked down by enemy stand users for two months does things to a person. I just didn't expect you, that's all." Kakyoin turned back to the garden, continuing his slow pace. There was a moment of silence between them until, "Would you mind if I joined you?".
  Kakyoin looked back to Jotaro with slight confusion, "You're taking a walk aren't you? No one will really care if I've left, so would you mind if I walked with you?". Kakyoin spat out a sweet "Of course they'll mind, Jotaro we just went across the world to go and save your mother and you're not even going to--"
  "Let's just go, Kakyoin. You're starting to sound like my mother." he tipped his hat to hide his face, a signature action Jotaro seemed to have an addiction to. The red head simply huffed and followed his friend as he started to slowly stroll around his house.
  For a walk there was a lot of silence, but to Kakyoin it seemed like a good kind of silence. Like he didn't feel too out of place. It was nice, just him and the ravenette on a walk together. A sweet, out of character gesture, but Noriaki enjoyed it either way.