But why

Zoey POV

I wake up.

"What the" i say to myself

I look around am in my old room? Oh god. Was it  a dream? No it had to be real. I look at my wrist where's my braclet and neckles. I punch a wall in frustraion making a hole. Oh shit. I hear foot steps coming to my room. I hid in a closet. My door is flys open and my dad steps in with a gun. 

"ZOEY YOU BETTER NOT BE BACK HERE" He screams 

He looks around my room a bit. I look for something to fight what can beat a gun? 

"I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME BRAT" HE YELLS

He walks out and slams the door. Fucking great I'm back here. He slams the door and you hear his car start good he's leaving.

I grab my purple backpack through in a few things (5 granola bars, 2 water bottles and a 24 arrows). I sling my bow across my chest and then my backpack.

"time to run" I whisper to myself

I run out of my father's house and down the street to Jason's house.

"Jason" I say hugged him

"Hey what are you doing" he says pushing me off him on to the ground "I'm with Jami dumbass"

"I know I just need help" I feel like I'm about to cry

"your not getting it from me" he says as Jami ' s red convertible pulls up in the driveway.

She got out and started to walk up only stopped to kick my stomach.

"What the fuck" I scream standing up

"Well your trying to get et on my boyfriend sooo" she giggles what a bitch

I pull off my bow and hid one arrow only got one shot. I point the bow at her.

"What are you going to do whore" she says

"this bitch" I say pulling back the arrow and shooting her on the head."sorry" i say to Jason's as I toss a match on to her body. i run to the woods be hind the houses.

~~~~~Time skip 2 hours ~~~~~~

I need to break. I dropped under a apple tree. Then I heard Alison and violet calling my name.

"the cops are coming" Violet says

"what why" I ask

"you killed Jami" Alison screams in fear

"right well I guess let's go" I say that's when I heard Jason's voice. great just great.