part:05 Xiao bing return.

This part have no pic cause i can't find the suitable ones. Sorry😆😆

Two days after....

Shen yue POV

"Shen yue a..come come you see.this all sent to you by this young mister  a ".said one of the sisters.

What lay on the table was the finest silk and jewellery most of those was done in the best craftman and finest quality. Uhmm...I wonder who sent this?

Stepping down stairs walk in the most gorgeous step  i thanks the person who delivering the item.no matter how i ask him who's the person behind those gift he only return my answer with a smile then told me I'll know when the time come.
ah i better forget it,it not like it matter anyways.people sending gift here was everyday routine.

I don't know what gotten in me since the encounter with that handsome man i keep thinking him all the day even skipping my play because of him.
aiyah...so dazzling.his smile and care seem real just for me.did i being naive think in such way.if only Xiao bing was here then he can give me advice.the moment i murmur his name xiao bing appears in front of me like a ghost.ah.... i truly can't believe this my Xiao bing was alive and even come to find me i though i lost him in that bloody massacres. After a long chat of what happened to both of us this time.xiao bing also know that man cause he have been protecting me in shadow this few days to observe my safety.he even said how much the man show  interest in me.and he find out who he is too.after learning the man identity and his secret interest on me i find a way to help myself to get revenge and I'll carry it out as quick as possible.

King Wen POV
Today i sent people to delivery some small gift for my lovely.
I'll find a way to make him love me willingly no matter what he wants i shall present it to his feet.
I'll pick him up to live here at the garden i specially build for him only just wait when the right time came.

One more short story as usual.thanks for voting (bow).