The New Home

Narrators P.O.V

There was a little girl named Y/N her parents died when she was very little so only her brother could take care of her. She was only 12 and one day she asked her brother "Can we go to the candy store that you've wanted to see." Her brother looked down and said "Sadly that place is too dangerous for me to take care of you." Y/N wasn't listening and started begging "Pleeeeaaaassseee brother" Y/N pleaded. "Fine we can go but stay close to me." Y/N was excited but her brother was cautious about being in the area. Then they heard running behind them, it was a black figure wearing a hoodie, he was a wanted murderer. "RUN!!" her brother yelled at her and she ran while her brother held the murderer back but before she knew it she heard the gunshot and her brother died. She lived with her auntie for the last 10 years.

>10 years later<

Y/N P.O.V

Huh today is the day I move to Phoenix Street and leave my past behind I thought to myself. I keep thinking that I won't fit in or people would bully me like they did in Phoenix Drop High School. I drive my car to the house with a few boxes in the back seat and I was so nervous.

>Skip to the new house brought to you by my LAZINESS<

I'm finally here... I'm so scared. I think and all the questions go through my mind. I went inside of my new house and sighed "Huh, I'm on my own"

Aphmau's P.O.V

I looked out the window and saw a girl moving into Vylad's old house. I yelled out to Katelyn and KC "I'm going to go for a walk there's a new girl moving in next door and I wanted to say hello." Kc and Katelyn yelled back "We want to meet the new girl too!" so we all went to the girl and I said "Hi, I'm Aphmau and this is Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan!" "H....hi I.....I'm.... Y/N." She sounded shy but I wanted her to feel comfortable around us so I asked "Would you like some help?" She looked shocked to see that a person she just met would ask her for help. "Umm.... Yeah..... sure hehe!" she said with a smile. "I'll go get the boys to come help, when does the truck come?" Katelyn asked Y/N. "Um.. it comes in 5 minutes..." She said very shyly. Katelyn went and got the boys to help and be introduced to Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V

"Um.. it comes in 5 minutes..." She went to go get the boys and I was very thankful for what they are doing especially for me on the first day! I look up to see Katelyn with 5 guys standing behind her. "Ughh why did you bring me to Vylads old house" a black haired guy with a light baby blue eye, the other eyes was covered with his hair, said in a deep voice. I looked at him and giggled. He looked at me and just froze. Aphmau asked the boys for her attention and said "Guys this is Y/N and she's moving into the neighbourhood so make her feel welcome!" I was first introduced to Zane "hi m..my na..me is ... Y/N." I put my hand out to shake it and surprisingly he shook it, Aphmau's jaw dropped because she has never seen Zane shakes someone's hand "Hi I'm Zane." I couldn't tell if he was happy or not because he had a mask over his mouth so... awkward. "Hi there Y/N, I'm Laurence." He had beautiful soft brown hair with baby blue eyes like Zane eyes and he looked so handsome He's cute but no ideas Y/N. "Hi Laurence, nice to meet you!" I said a little bit more confident then I put my hand out but he hugged me instead. It's like I've known him forever and like we feel comfortable around each other. Next was Travis, before he could talk to me Aphmau whispered in my ear "Be careful, Travis is a Casanova" I looked at Travis and he winked at me saying "Hey darling, nice to meet you I'm Travis~" "Hi there Travis I'm Y/N, Oh and by the way don't get any ideas or I WILL kill you" I said say will with a demonic voice. He had white hair with lime green eyes. Then there was Dante, he had dark blue hair with matching eyes and in my opinion was pretty cute but I just met him so no Y/N. "Haha you just got told Travis anyways, Hey there Y/N, I'm Dante and I am glad I'm meeting you today!" I looked into his dark blue eyes and he looked into my E/C eyes and I was deep into thoughts when Aphmau snapped me out of it I continued with "Hi Dante it is very nice to meet you too!" Last was Garroth he had Blonde hair with baby blue eyes and he was just... I'm getting over myself "Hi there I'm Y/N." I said " H..hi I...I'm G...Garroth." He said stuttering every word. I giggled and he blushed "Alright everyone time to help Y/N unpack!!" Aphmau yelled out to everyone. I was happy that everyone was helping but I felt guilty because I just met them... I turned on the radio and started singing and dancing to my F/S, Laurence and I were dancing while moving all the boxes. Garroth joined us, then Travis, then Aphmau, then Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan and then everyone started to dance and sing. Finally the moving truck is here I thought to myself. I yelled "The moving truck is here!" everyone looked at the truck slowly come towards us and stop. Dante opened the truck and I hopped in and grabbed some stuff and passed it down to Dante he went in and when I was about to give the next box to Laurence I stopped because I saw a very cute puppy. "AWWWWW, it's so cute:3. "Celeste go home girl." I heard Aphmau say as the black and white husky ran back to her house. I gave the box to Laurence and then I step back and I was about to fall "AH!" I screamed and shut my eyes as tight as I could and was waiting to hit the ground when I feel someone's arms holding my arms so I wouldn't fall I feel so warm but who could it be, oh please god not Travis. I opened my eyes to see...light blue coloured eyes and black hair. "Y/N are you okay?!" Zane said, Thank you god I'm gladder than ever even just to have Zane catch me! I know he had a mask over his mouth and nose but I could tell he was blushing. "I...I'm okay I guess... thank you Zane." I got back up and sighed and hugged Zane to thank him. I got back on the truck and pushed the 2 small couches to Dante and Travis and then pushed the big couch to Aphmau, Katelyn and Laurence. We finished putting the boxes where they belong and I started to thank everyone who helped me. "Thank you guys so much, I couldn't have done this without you all, and how can I repay you?" "Well... you say yes to a get to know you thingy at my house!!!" Aphmau asked "Yes, of course if everyone else is invited!" I was excited because she said that everyone was invited. I checked my phone to see what the time was. 3:34, everyone left and I said to everyone I would see them tonight and when I thought everyone left, I heard someone come back in. I turned to see Zane was there. "Hey Zane, I thought you left?" I said to Zane looking confused. "No I wanted to hang until we went to Aph's and I wanted to see if you wanted help putting the stuff in the boxes away!" Zane seemed happy and Aphmau said that he was dark as in normally wanting to kill someone. "Yeah, I would love the help Zane, Thank you." I turned the radio up and a song S/F/S so I started singing and dancing. "Zane come and dance" I say to Zane "I can't dance" I giggle and I pull him to me and made him dance with me. We both laughed and I grabbed a big spoon and used it as a microphone. Zane and I wouldn't stop laughing.

>Time Skip to put all the kitchen stuff away brought to you by my laziness again<

"See Zane you can dance, wasn't it fun!" I asked him "Yeah I guess it was fun" Zane said and looked at me. I was hoping he was smiling so I went with it. I got him and myself a glass of water and I sat up on the kitchen bench. I looked at my phone to see it was 4:01. "Hey Zane we need to go now." He looked at me and carried me of the bench to the door and I giggled. I got down out of his arms and we went to Aph's house. I made sure I locked the door and locked all the windows. Zane and I were walking and our hands touched, I felt his warm hand it was so soft and smooth. "Hey Y/N, thank you today was fun, actually the most fun I've had in a long time." Zane said rubbing his neck. "Don't thank me, I should be thanking you, you helped me unpack all the boxes and furniture!" I said with light pink cheeks. We arrived at Aphmau's house and I knock on the door. Garroth answered the door and growled at Zane. But Zane didn't care. "Hey guys come on in." I could hear that he was angry in his voice.

Zane P.O.V

I felt comfortable around Y/N like I do with Aphmau so I decided to get to know her. We got to the house and she knocked on the door and surprisingly Garroth answered. I heard he growled but I didn't care so I just smiled under my mask but made sure no one noticed I was smiling. We got there about 4:02 since we were a little behind. "Hi, Garroth how's the party so far" she asked in her smooth voice. "It's going perfectly fine!" I heard the growl slightly, so I knew he was jealous of me.