Chapter 4

So about that lemon in the last chapter....yeah....I don't think I'll ever try to write that again , it came out horrible. Anyway , let's get to the next chapter , shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------

*Atem's P.O.V.*

I woke up at 5:30 , somehow I managed to wake up before the alarm. I reach up to the other side of the bed , but there's no one there. Strange... I'm usually the one who leaves the other alone in the morning. Oh well... There's a first time for everything , I guess.

I descend from the bed and make my way to the bathroom. As I pass by many doors in the hallway , I notice something moving though the ajar door of my old room. I take a peak into the room and find Yugi looking through shelves and photos.

"Looking for something?"

He gasps and jumps backwards , stumbles upon a cable connected to the lamp and falls on his back with a thud. He looks up at me from the floor , confused. I burst into laughter.

"Oh Ra , your face was priceless!" , I choke out through my laughter. After I calm down , I offer him a hand.

"You scared me Atem! How long have you been standing there?!" , he says with a blush.

"Not long , I just woke up. What are you doing in here anyway?"

"Well , I uh , I..." , he sighs , "the door was open and I woke up early so I thought I'd look around for a bit." He said , his eyes never leaving the floor. "Who's room is this?"

"It's my childhood room."

"Really? But it doesn't have any toys or posters. I don't even see any pictures around!"

"My childhood was not pleasant , Yugi.When my brother and I moved here I was 4 and he was 5. Our step-father never gave us any rest. As we were meant to take over the company one day , since he didn't have any kids , we attended special classes in order to stay educated. We never had time to play , that's why this room doesn't have any toys.

"And where is he now?"

"Gozaburo killed himself after we took his company from him. He thaught us that the loser should always be punished and he lost at the game he started himself. That's why he took his own life.

"Atem , I'm so sorry. I had no idea."

"No , don't be. It was a long time ago. I didn't even love the man.

He took a step closer towards me and looked straight up in my eyes. His own were filled with sympathy , with small tears pricking up in their corners. He cupped my face in his hand and rubbed his thumb across my cheek. I turned my head away.

"We should go get ready for school."

And with that , I stormed out the room and made my way across the hall. I closed the bathroom door and leaned my head against it. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts burst in my head. No , I will not get myself dragged into this again. I've known him for less than a week and his already threatening to ruin my life. I shook my head and got into the shower , hoping I could wash off my worries.

I step out the bathroom , a towel wrapped around my waist. I enter my room to decide what to wear today. Yugi is there , looking on some photos from my night stand. As I enter , he looks up and his gaze focuses on my bare abs.

"Like what you see?"

He snaps out his trance , blushes and looks away. He puts the photo down and leans against the wall. I approach him and lift his chin , forcing his gaze on my face. I crash our lips together , pinning his body against the wall. He gasps , allowing entrance for my tongue to his mouth. After a few moments , I break apart our kiss and leave him with a disappointed look on his face. It seems like he hoped for more. I chuckle.