Chapter 1

Alexandra's POV

*paging Doctor Martinez to the Operating room please*

I rushed into the OR as quickly as possible. This was my chance for a promotion. I could finally become one of the professors in this hospital. The patient had an ACL knee injury. I scanned my brain for the procedure needed. "Xandra, we should start now." said Lillian, one of my closest friends in the hospital. I took another moment to analyze what was happening. Suddenly, I became nervous. This never happened to me, I was always quick in the operating room especially when it comes to this kind of surgery. I took a deep breath and said. "Scalpel please."

*After Surgery*

"Oh my goodness! Do you think that was enough to impress the board of directors Lillian?!" I said, walking quickly through the hospital. She laughed "Of course it is! You did great." I sighed still pacing through hall. "Xandra relax! You haven't even taken off your suit." She giggled. I looked down on myself and saw my blood covered operation suit.  I ran off and to change and when I turned- "OOMF" I just ran into a guy and fell on my ass. "I'm sorry are you okay?" I looked up and guy offering a hand. "I'm fine, I think I should be the one sorry. I just bumped into you covered in blood." He laughed. What a cute a laugh. I got up by myself. " Can I help you with anything?" I asked. "Yes, actually I need treatment. " He said. "Follow me, I'll do what I can" I laughed and walked with him to the treatment room.

(A/N) OMO HOW SHORT! But I will update later, also I'm changing the story a bit more so it's not exactly like Descendants of the Sun. I wonder what her reaction will be when she see's oppas abs. *faints dramatically* jk. Hope you liked this. Saranghae <3