➸General Information

General Insight~

General Insight~

⇨Hey! I see that you have stumbled upon my little graphics shop. Here's a little insight on my journey into the creations of covers. I've been making covers since December 15, 2014 {according to the first part I posted}. Long story short, I've been in this business for a while and this has been my favorite hobby aside from my education.

General Information and Rules~

1.) Don't request from me if you already requested or going to request from another graphics shop. You'll see yourself being denied a cover automatically if I find out you're doing this.

2.) Please be patient with me and don't rush me.

3.) If you request a cover from me, I expect you to actually use it for at least 2 weeks minimum. You'll see yourself on my blacklist if you don't follow this condition.

4.) If you have a problem with the cover, please tell me and I will gladly fix it again with you. But there's a catch. Only one redo/fix per cover that you request if it is on you for not giving me enough information and insight on what you want on your cover. If it's on me, then I'll gladly redo it with the limit of two times. This only applies to people who tell me a descriptive thought on what they want and I misinterpret them.

5.) "Can I request a cover for an another book?" Yes you can. But you have to complete the payments exactly like if you only requested a cover. After you complete the payments, I will gladly make it for you.

6.) If you have won an award for something and you can an icon that you want incorporated into the cover, please inform me of this and I will tell you where to send it.

7.) Covers that are not claimed and published onto a book within 2 days of publication of the cover in this book will be made into a pre-made cover.

8.) Do not ask me[includes pressuring] to read your book. I simply can not afford the time to be checking out everybody's work. I will read what I find interest in when I have time.

9.) Book has to be published in order for a cover. It does not need any chapters, it could literally be published with a summary page. I just have to be able to see the book on your works.

Disclaimers~

Any photos used in the process of the making of a cover do not belong to me unless specified. I'm not taking credit for the photos, I'm only taking credit for the final product of the cover.

My Rights as a Graphics Creator~
1.) I get the right to deny your request if needed.
2.) covers that are not claimed and published onto a book within 2 days of publication of the cover in this book will be made into a pre-made cover.
3.) I have the right to write your name into my blacklist to prevent anymore further creations of covers from me.

Password: [what's your favorite food?]

Please go to the next page and fill out the form accordingly as I wrote it. I'm asking you politely to not make your own form. This form was created just for my convenience and if you skip parts that aren't optional, this could led to frustration because of misinterpretations between your thoughts and what I interpret.