ONE

ADONIS SIPPED AT THE CHAMPAGNE as he glanced at people paintings that were hanged on the wall to display to other people apart of the art program. Sadly, his painting didn't meet the criteria of what it needed to be to be hanged up. He wasn't exactly upset, but he thought he could do better. His lips pressed against the glass as he stared at the painting, his best friend Charlotte approached them, rubbing her lips together as she shook her head in disbelief.

"I can't believe they didn't hang up your artwork, after staying up two days straight just to finish it and this is what they do," Charlotte complained taking a glass of champagne from the passing tray of drinks that a server was walking around with.

Adonis only shakes his head, he didn't want her to make a scene. Which she was good at when she and himself weren't treated the way she liked to be treated. Charlotte grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth, her parents spoiled her. So she expected the best of the best, twenty-four seven. Charlotte lips pursed in such a manner like a suburban mom about to fuss out a Target Worker. Her bold brown eyes glanced around the place, "but of course they hang up the white art students work." She sneered rudely.

"Lots, just calm down. We have one of these every month, next month I just have to work ten times." Adonis explained as he placed his hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

Charlotte would only nod as she saw a couple approach them. Her teeth grinding against her lower lip as she eyed the two, "Who's that?" She questioned.

"That's my professor and I'm not sure who that is with him," Adonis replies looking at her.

"Your professor looks like a whole meal." Charlotte swooned as she drowned down her drink.

Adonis chuckles, he remembered having the same thoughts when he walked into his art class. His professor, Zayn Malik approached the two with a blonde haired woman clutched upon his arm like a white woman that clutches her purse when she's alone with a black person.

"Adonis." Zayn greeted staring at him.

"Professor Malik," Adonis replies as he stared him up and down. "This is my best friend slash roommate, Charlotte Dempsey." He acknowledged and Charlotte shook the man's hand.

"This is my fiance, Gigi."

"Pleasure to meet you," Adonis said looking at the two.

Zayn adjusted his tie before speaking once more, "I hope you're reviewing what you needed to improve on so your artwork could be displayed next month." He said.

Charlotte would stare at Adonis who calmly nodded in agreement. "I already am sir, maybe next time right?"

"I hope so, don't want wasted talent to go to waste." He commented as he stared at Adonis.

"Right," Adonis replies staring at him.

The glamorous couple walked away to greet other guests leaving Charlotte and Adonis to go back to admiring others paintings. Charlotte was biting her tongue, she had something to ask.

"Your professor, he's hot. Is he interested in you?" Charlotte questioned.

"So you're just going ignore the fact that his fiancé is right there?" Adonis questioned looking at her.

"I didn't even notice, she didn't say anything. But she clutched Zayn's arm like she felt threaten and it wasn't by me though."

Adonis rolled his eyes at Charlotte's nonsense. His chocolate colored eyes glancing at his professor from across the room before going to looking at the countless artwork around him. If Professor Malik was so interested in him he would have let his artwork be displayed, give him extra credit, something. But he didn't. So, Adonis was just going to conclude that was complete nonsense.

"Every professor have a favorite." Charlotte nudged him, her lips curled into a cheeky smile.

NOT ONLY WAS HE HUNGOVER like shit, but he missed one of his classes today due to sleeping in and he had to talk to Professor Malik about his upcoming art project. Adonis had no clue what he was going to do for this next project, but it had to connect to where he saw himself after he graduated college. Adonis saw himself being known for his artwork and possibly always attending fashion weeks in different countries. He adjusted his bag on his shoulder making his way towards the office of Professor Malik. His sketchbook in another hand as he approached the office. It was around eight in the morning, and many students hardly had morning classes due to them probably not being able to get up in the morning. 

Just as he was about to knock on the door, a female student left the office. Her hair messy and she was buttoning up her shirt. She gave Adonis a look before speeding off down the hall. Maybe, Adonis should come back later. He needed to process this, especially since the Professor just introduced his fiance to him and now here he was giving a female extra credit. Adonis felt a bit baffled because here he was struggling to even get his art displayed during one of the monthly art shows. He knocked on the door, shockingly he could hear Professor Malik's faint come in. Adonis stepped in ignoring the stench of sex and ignoring Professor Malik's exhausted figure behind the desk.

"If I knew it would be that easy to get extra credit, I would have done that a long time ago." Adonis joked and his professor's cheeks went red as a ruby. 

"Look, you-"

"Your secret is safe with me, on one occasion."

"You're really going to blackmail me? Your professor?"

"Yeah," Adonis commented. "Come on, my artwork is ten times better than the girl that just blew your brains out for ten extra credit points and you just don't want to give me credit. My work deserved to be displayed last night."

Zayn stared at Adonis, his words hitting him harshly since no student ever talked to him like that. "You just need to try harder."

"Try harder? I've been trying harder since the start of the semester." Adonis backfires.

Zayn pushed himself out his seat, buttoning up a couple of buttons on his white button down. He stared at Adonis stepping from behind his desk. 

"I can give you private lessons if you want," Zayn suggested causing Adonis to scoff in disbelief. 

"Is that even allowed?"

"It can just be between us, I'll give you private lessons and maybe your work will be displayed. I can't promise that though, the head of the art department is pretty strict on what we display."

Adonis would think about it for a second. 

"Fine, I'm available Thursday and Friday evenings." 

"Thursday and Friday evenings it is." Zayn replied.

Adonis felt some weight get lifted off his shoulder as he stared at Zayn. He then opened his sketchbook ripping a piece out of it, it was one of his finished artworks. He wrote his number down and then placed it on his dance.

"Thanks, Professor Malik."

"You can call me Zayn."

"Okay."

And this was the start of something that the two didn't know would turn into an obsessive and sexual filled moment between the two.