chapter 1

My name is Elena. I am in the 11th grade and haven't fell in love yet and I get bullied for it ,but I can't help not falling in love I haven't found the guy /girl that I am meant to be with. all  of my friends are in relationships then there's me. Love cannot be rushed so I will wait until my turn to fall in love which for the record I am in no hurry. Hey honey time to go to school says mom ok I replied as i was heading out the door to the bus stop,my friend dolly walks up to me and gets on the bus with me.I go back and sit in the main back,dolly sits in the front.I am the last person on the bus.As we were arriving to school some kids on the bus said where is your boyfriend and then laughed and said oh wait you don't have one. We are in English class and a new student gets put in the room the teacher introduces her,her name is Katherine she is beautiful , the teacher sits her in the back beside me and we get paired up to work on our project "my family tree " it has to state our family's names ,DNA , family birth date and place and the death date and place.  I learned alot about myself and Katherine we are going to meet up at Starbucks and she's going to come over and work on the project with me this evening.