chapter two

It's now 4:30 I am at Starbucks waiting for Katherine I ordered a coffee, then Katherine comes up and sits in front of me and says hey I replied with hey go get something to drink/ eat handing her twenty dollars she says thank you as she is walking to order a pumpkin spice coffee because it is October she walks back to table and hands me 15 dollars and i say keep it and she says I don't take money from people . I reply saying it's a welcome gift , she says ok fine let's head to your house she says as climbing in my car and signaling her mom to go as climbing in the car. it's now 5:30 we are leaving Starbucks I live about 30mins away. We put our seatbelts on and both reach to turn on the radio I say go ahead and put my hands on the wheel And drive home as we were pulling in my driveway one of our favorite songs comes on I like the sound of that by rascal flats we both start singing  and finish of the full song and get out of the car it's now 6:00 we enter my house and compliment each other's singing. Then we get a Snack and head to my room , she asks if she can stay the night because her parents are going out of town for business I say we have to ask my mom, if she says yes we can drive to your House and get you some clothes to sleep in and stuff you will need for tomorrow. I hear my mom pull up in the driveway and we jump out of bed and run down stairs and ask if she can stay the night mom says yes let her sleep in and use some of your clothes for school tomorrow we say ok tomorrow is Saturday and head up to finish our projects and take a shower it's now 10:00 showers are done and  we don't have school so we stay up and get to know each other. I put in the movie cyberbully and we lay and watch it and she starts to cuddle me ,I look at her and she says I'm sorry is it to soon, I reply no you just scared me she says ok and we watch the movie she falls asleep so I get up and turn off the movie and light and go back and cuddle her and fall asleep.