Club night

⚠⚠⚠⚠IMPORTANT INFO AT THE END CREDITS⚠⚠⚠⚠

Chris in media 👆👆

Dt pov

I finally get off work and go home. I get home and it seems quiet. I just saw taes car outside. I walk upstairs and she is out cold on the bed.

I wonder what made her so tired?

Just a long day of school I bet. I lean in and give her a kiss. She smells good but not her normal smell. I wake her up with kisses. She opens her eyes "Hey baby" I say. She looks at me "Hey baby how was work" she asks.. 

"My day was good I'm looking forward to my night with my niggas" I say with a huge smile on my face. "What's about u baby how was your day? Oh and did u get a new colonge?"

Tae pov

I felt like I had a frog in my throat when she asked that. "Oh no lol my friend at the college got a new spray and let me test it out. Nothing perminate" I said laughing nervously.

DT pov

I smile  "ok baby"  and kiss her again. This time a little deeper. She gave me a kiss then put her head back down to go back to sleep. I roll my eyes. I get in the shower and get ready. I decided to wear white joggers and a Chicago Bulls jersey with a white shirt  under it  and red and white jordan 12's  and my dreads down.

I wake up tae to tell her bye....she been asleep for a while. It's whatever we haven't really been talking as much or laughing like we used to.

"Baby I'm leaving do u like my outfit?" She looks at me and smiles "my daddy looks sexy asf" she says smiling. I smile and leave.

I meet up with my friend Chris

She is also a stud. She is 5'2. And she also had dress like me

I am not stud for stud or stud for fem i am women for women..

Chris is the same

I have and ways had a little feeling for Chris. She has been my best friend for 6 years now. She knows everything about me and we even got close to kissing once but we both decided it's best to not get involved like that. Plus I have tae now.

I get to Chris's crib and walk in and she is wearing a green tank top with no bra and not even close to ready