Prolouge

The extravagant ballroom was filled from corner to corner with wealthy bodies. Some seated, some losing themselves to the music. All with a drink in their hand. The expensive champagne had found itself in the hands of every guest and it was starting to flow through their veins. This didn't stop the business conversations taking place. So many deals being made, just to be broken.

Normani knew what had to be done. It's the only reason she's here. She has an understanding that she doesn't belong, but no one else knows that. She spent the majority of the night in the shadows, stalking her pray. Where he went, she followed, yet remained unnoticed. He was a very handsome man. His eyes, a deep brown that anyone could easily get lost in. His slicked hair only added to his sex appeal along with his facial hair. This man's appearance oozes power and sex but Normani only wanted one of the two. She's had her eyes set on him for about a month and tonight was her chance to attack. She wasn't gonna wait for him to notice her. To her, life was too short to not go after what you want.  Normani knew what she wanted, and that was Mr. Valentin Chmerkovskiy, 31 year old billionaire bachelor.

  She was dressed for the occasion. An elegant $2,400 dress that wouldn't stand out but would be perfect for seducing countless men. Her hair was was pinned back and flowed slightly past her shoulders. Normani was confident. No prick in this room could bring her down from her high. She worked her ass off to get invited to this event, even when it meant kissing up to stuck up rich people. It was her only way in.

  Now it was time, she wasn't about to blow it. There he was, alone, walking toward the restrooms. Normani quickly got up and started following him to his destination. He went in the restroom so she got her phone out to look natural while waiting. The large hallway was empty. Finally, Val walked out the restroom and Normani quickly moved from against the wall to bump into him.

  "Oh shit! Are you alright." Valentin rushed to say while helping her up

  "Woah. I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. My apologies." She said while picking up her clutch, making sure to put on a show.

  "No need to apologize. Apologies are for sorry people." He tried to walk off causing Normani to slightly panic. She needed to think fast.

  "You are?"

  "Shouldn't you know who I am? You are at my event." Val nonchalantly said while moving closer to her with every word. He was close. Very close.

  His deep voice aroused her immediately.This was harder that Normani thought. Her heart rate started to pick up but she wouldn't let her nervousness show. She was ready to seduce this man.

  "Well yeah. Can a girl just make basic conversation?" She said while backing up.

  "Not unless they want something like my money."

  Normani closed the space between them.
"I don't want your money big boy." She let her hand start as his chest and make its way lower in a slow manner. She then got on her tip toes and leaned her lips right beside his ear.

  This was going just right and Normani was about to hit her target. Valentin was right where she wanted him.

  "I want this, right here." She said as she cupped his manhood to drive her point home. Her voice was dripping with desire. Val let in a sharp inhale and she could feel his arousal. Then she walked away, making sure she swayed her hips.

For the first time, Valentin was stuck. He didn't know what to do. He didn't even get her name. She was sexy. The way her mocha skin looked against the velvet dress. She exerted confidence with every move. He can't leave his own event but that seductress had him wanting to. Val doesn't usually let women affect him so much but something about her made him want to do some dirty things.

  That's it. Fuck this event. It's now or never. He's getting laid tonight.

  Normani made sure to sit in a spot to be easily spotted by Val. She knew he would come back and that's exactly what she wanted. While sipping on some wine she felt someone pull her out of her seat. Normani knew who it was.

  "Usually when men grab a woman like this, they want something." She said with a seductive smirk, throwing his own words back at him. She quickly turned and moved closer to him, "What is it that you want, Mr. Chmerkovskiy?"

  "You. Now let's go."

They made their way through the crowds of people and into a limo that was waiting outside. The sexual tension was undeniable. Both of them needed this and before you know it.

The vehicle pulled off and along with it, clothes were too.

This long night, just got longer.
---------------------------

A/N: I'm trying something new you guys. I know it's been a while but this idea came to my head and I just started free writing. Should I continue?? Tell me what you think about it in the comments.