mohannad barakat loves to play a variety of sports

Mohannad Barakat Loves To Play A Variety of Sports

Mohannad Barakat is an experienced medical professional with special interest in sports activities. He often takes out time from his busy schedule to play a game of football with his friends. He is passionate about playing football and basketball. He also likes to play volleyball. He is the national coach and referee and takes yearly tour with the team. He mentors that that winning is not always and losing a game should not impact the performance of players in upcoming games. He encourages them at every point of time and motivates them to perform at the best of their abilities.

As a coach, Mohannad Barakat places special focus on improving footwork of players so that they rightly adjust the distance of hitting the ball. He helps them to gain skills and perform at the level of excellence with the right practice approach. He suggests players to always go an extra mile to improve their weak areas while focusing on strong ones.

Mohannad Barakat is a regular golf player and loves to play a lot of golf. He has traveled all over the world to play golf tournaments. Golf is a great way to connect with nature, says Mr. Barakat. His friends often consult him for golfing tips. His suggestions range from fundamentals of golf swing and aspects of pitching, chipping and putting to improving distance ball striking and lots more. He focuses on improving the basic skills of playing golf. He specifies that good health and physical fitness are vital for a successful performance. Nutritious and balanced diet along with regular exercise schedule helps one to achieve desired level of performance. He always encourages budding players to maintain physical fitness and successfully handle stress in a game. 

He also loves to spend time in outdoor activities. He loves snorkelling, water skiing and mountain climbs. He has been involved in several great climbs and some of these include Everest mountains, the alps and the anders. He is a lively personality who always encourages others to live a happy and healthy life.