First day

My name is Y/N I'm 19 years old and today is the dreaded day where I will be starting my new job at the mental institution. It's not that I don't want to work at this place it's the fact that people put bad thoughts into my head like "what if  someone goes all psycho and kills you."  And "I heard there have been some serious crazies in there that's why people are always quitting"  As I was walking I kept thinking the worst possible out comes that could possibly happen today.

Eventually I found myself  at the door way of the mental institution, following my steps I head up the stairs to be greeted by the head nurse of this place who will be showing me around "Ah you must be Y/N our new worker here, let me introduce myself my name is Jennie and I'm the head nurse at this institution" I bowed at her as I showed her my gummy smile "it's nice to meet you"
After greeting each their Jennie opened the door to allow us to head inside. My jaw instantly dropped when I walked inside "this place is a complete mess it smells like death is here" I thought to myself. Looking around I could see a few of the patients staring at me like I was an intruder to their home, it kinda made me feel worried but I pushed away my thoughts away and gave them a huge smile which made them surprised at .

As I made my way into Jennie's office she sat down in front of me before telling me about my daily tasks "so Y/N you will be taking care of a new patient here, he will be arriving tomorrow so be prepared he has a seriously bad background, you must be cautious!" She said all of a sudden in a serious tone making me forget how kind she seemed just a moment ago."a new patient and he's troublesome too oh god what have I signed up to" coming back to reality Jennie looked at me as waiting for an answer to which I just replied to with a nod." Alright then, you will also be doing the cafeteria watch with a few of our doctors Jungkook and Yoongi" she smiled and gave me my schedule.

After Jennie had told me all the basics she told me  to have a look around and go and find Yoongi and Jungkook who should be in the cafeteria looking over the patients. Wondering around I smiled at the few people who I walked past who seemed shocked by my appearance "why do they seem so shocked about me is it because I'm new or maybe I'm smiling to much, yes that's probably why" I though as I stopped what I was doing realising I had wondered into the cafeteria.

Looking around trying to find the doctors I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you, hey are you the new nurse here I haven't seen you around before" the young looking boy said while smiling at my as if his life depended on it "ah yes I'm sorry my names Y/N and I'm the new nurse here, I was told to come down here to find Yoongi and Jungkook" the boy's eyes suddenly lit up "oh yes well silly me I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Jungkook the handsome doctor you were looking for, Yoongi is over there" jungkook pointed his finger at a man who seemed to be scolding a patient. I just nodded my head as I soon saw Yoongi heading this way while starting at me. "New nurse I'm taking it, hi I'm Yoongi but I gather Jungkook here already told you that" he seemed cold but he smiled at me before turning to Jungkook "she's the nurse who is helping out with watching the patients and is getting him when he gets here" jungkooks eyes widened and turned to me "ouch first day and you have a new patient I wish you the best with that one" I looked at him confused but they didn't notice as they soon changed the topic, they seemed really nice to talk to but as we were having conversation  all I kept thinking of was "is the new patient that bad?"