Beautiful✨

Sorry for the delay I just had to get some inspiration for other stories
So enjoy🤗

Odell POV

We walk in Starbucks as soon as we sit down
"Odell Beckham Jr. Is that you"
One of my hit it then quit it girls.What a nigga get horny.
By then I can tell Summerella was pissed the way she looked at me and the girl I forgot her name tbh.

Yn POV
Yo wtf I am so pissed one of his hoes came up to him I bet he don't even remember her name. I got up and left the table. As I walked away I hear him calling my name
"Rella, Rella, come back." He said yelling as I ignored.
As I walked I felt so sad I always had feelings for Odell he was just my bully.
After my thoughts I felt his big muscular arms around me.
"Summerella, why are you crying?" He asked while holding me.
I didn't realize I was crying.
"Oh um allergies" I said as I lied to him I was crying because his hoe was looking at him with lust in her eyes.
"Please don't lie to me."
"I'm not lyin-" as she gco
The lil hoe from starbucks came she rolled her eyes at me.
"Odell come baby your sister will be fine" she said with a smirk. At this point time and moment I was about to fuck her up. Odell looks at me like he didn't want to let go cause he thought I would go crazy YOU THOUGHT THE FUCK RIGHT!! I pushed him off me softly and walked to her.
"Bitch you don't know me so to bad I have to tell you but Odell is not your 'Baby' and sure as hell will never be. He is my man so leave me and him the fuck alone." I said with fire in my eyes.
"You? Bitch please Odell fell in love wit this pussy and always will love this pussy"
"BITCH I NEVER LOVED ANYTHING OF YOURS SO BYE" He said demanding she did what was told.
Odell kept staring at me I looked at him like
"What are you looking at"
"I am looking at you because you are so beautiful. And also I peeped that you called me your man. I didn't know you liked me." He said smirking at me
"Oh.." I said blushing
After all that we decided to see each other everytime he come down here. YOU KNOW YA GIRL WAS HELLA HAPPY!!

Hope you guys enjoy excuse my mistakes..

#Odell #summerella  #love #OS4L