Hello, this is MY day 1

Hello again. So I told you my story and what's going on in my life. And I've decided that I'm not going to live in the castle. The maids ran away and I'm the only person here. It's depressing, living where my mother and father both died.

I've packed up my belongings, which includes this journal, a map, a few changes of clothing, my backpack, and water bottle. Then I set out on my journey. I had been out in the woods before, but never to run away. I've never been anywhere but here. Honestly I haven't even been across the river that separates us and everyone else. Where I live, we have elected a president. So, that means I really don't have to be a princess. We have a ruler, that's what the people are worried about.

I walked to the first place I could find that had a restroom. I walked into the restroom and took out the pair of scissors from my bag. I have really long red hair that anyone could notice was the princess. I cut off most of it. My hair had never been that long, mother wouldn't let me cut it this short. I changed out of my dress and into a pair of ripped jeans and a t-shirt that I bought in the store.

I walked out and everyone smiled at me. "Hey are you new in town?" They asked. "Yeah, I am." I would say. "Cool." They would say. I found a inn to stay in until I find a job to pay for a house. That was my next step, to get a job. I had to eat, I had to be able to live, so I need money. To get money I have to have a job. Well, I've got to go. More tomorrow!!