Prologue (Edited)

In a far away land called Neverlands, commonly known as the "wilds" by the humans, live and coexist all kinds of mythical creatures, such as vampires, werewolfs, ghosts, dragons, elves and many more. This land has withstanded every "war" that has happened between species, however when the humans stumbled upon their hiding land which resided within the forests of their world - a decade of war happened, until finally, the habitants of the "wilds" realized their children should live in peace and not in constant fear of losing their family and friends to the war, so the war ended and a treaty was signed by both parts to keep off any ill willed parties to enter either land.
And that is how the Neverlands gained a new nickname - first ripple. 

Hoping it would become the beggining to the change of both "world's" resolution towards each other.

This story will revolve around my OC's, the main character is Indigo Azure, a witch that is trying to reunite both world's together. All because she has a secret she hopes no one on her land will figure out...

Intro to the world this story will be set in

In Neverlands the major authority now is the Dragon's Clan followed by the elves, this was decided due to the belief that they are the most capable of all creatures to manage the people's cruingas (Neverland's official currency) and by doing that effeciently keep the order. 

There are mirror gates that allow travel between the Human Lands and the Neverlands, however only those who have business on either side may cross, or with a special permission.