Unitato's

Once upon a time, in a world far far away from our world, there was a nation called The Unicorn Nation. All the people (Named DooDoo's) who lived there, had a peaceful life and they always are happy and they sing and dance together. They were friends, no not friends, but... More like soulmates or family, you know? Whatever. They were soulmates/family/best friends for ever with a special (For us, people from the earth, special) being. Unicorns. Everybody in the whole universe knows them, isn't it? And probably loads of people know unitato's. If you already know them... I am proud of you! If you do not know them yet, PLEASE GO CHECK ON THE INTERNET! You have to know them because the hole story is about unitato's. Unitato's are awesome and if you don't like them, you will like them after reading this story. OK, sorry I will explain what a unitato is. A cross between unicorns and potatoes. That's it! How easy!  Well let's start!

In the world of the DooDoo's and the unicorns is happened something that no one will ever forget. Something horrible. A disaster. Actually it all started by an unicorn and ended by an unitato. The DooDoo's, the unicorns and the unitato's do never speak about that terrible accident. But in the world of The Unicorn Nation was a little girl, she was not afraid for the truth. She told me about everything what she discovered. And this story is also about her.