Chapter 13

All six of us get out of the parked vehicle. 

With my beach bag slung over my shoulder, I wait until we are on the sand to put my towel down. I smooth out the sand underneath it and lay it down flat.

I set my beach bag down beside it and take off my sunglasses, placing them carefully inside the bag. Laying on top of my towel, I take out my phone to check and see if I got any notifications. Everyone else sets up their places on the sand. 

I go on pinterest, the only social media account I have. I add some new pins to my different boards. Since I have no other notifications, I take off my clothes, revealing my black and purple striped bikini under it. I put on some quick, spray on sunscreen.

"Anyone wanna come to the water with me?" Asks a cheery Bonnie in a navy blue bikini. I stand up along with Seth, in his light blue board shorts, and Baxter, in his black board shorts. The three of us join Bonnie. We all stop before we head out to the water to see if Marcus, in his dark red board shorts, and Cadence, in her bright yellow bikini, wanna join us.

"You guys wanna come?" Seth asks the two.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna stay here and chill." Marcus replies.

"Same." Comes Cadence's response. They simultaneously look at each other and...fist bump?

I shrug it off. Me and the other make our way to the water. I swim in the water, enjoying the cool and soothing feeling I'm getting from the water.

A giant splash hits me in the face. I wipe my closed eyes and open them again, lookng at the culprit. 

It's none other than Seth.

He puts a hand over his mouth to contain his laughter. I splash him back. I bark out laughing. He wasn't expecting that.

"Oh, your going down, Flower." He tells me. He glares but I can see the mischievousness and amusement in his eyes.

Seth slowly stalks toward me. I slowly back away, turning around completely, I try my best to run away from him in the water. I can hear the water swishing behind me, telling me that he is also attempting to run.

A squeal comes from out of my mouth when two hands grab my waist and pull me towards a hard chest. I struggle as the arms that are connected to the hands wrap themselves around my waist.

Seth throws me over his shoulder, cuing another squeal from me.

He then switches my position from over his shoulder to bridal style. My eyebrows scrunch in confusion at the sudden change. When he smirks, my eyes widen as I realize what he's gonna do.

"No. No,no. Seth, please don't do it-" I say but it's too late. He throws me into the water with a big splash.

Since he threw me in, I stay under a little longer than normal just to scare him. I can hear his muffled voice above the water calling my name.

I swim behind him and carefully pop up, trying not to make a sound. Once I successfully come out of the water with barely any sound, I slowly come up behind him as he frantically searches for me.

"Ahhh!!" I scream as I jump on his back, clinging to him like a koala would to its mother.

"Woah!" Seth yelps and almost falls in as I stay on his back.

I laugh loudly in his ear. 

"Damn it Flower!" He exclaims. "You scared me."

"That's what you get." I tease him.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He rolls his eyes at me.

I twist me head to look at him. "Boop." I say as I poke his nose.