Mean girls part1

I'm cathy I live all alone I go to school I'm like a normal girl without a family I grew up good but now it's my first day of high school I'm at school I use to live in Hawaii but now I chose to live here.

I come to my first day of school and I meet this girl and boy who want to be my friend and I say yes.bell rings time for class.

I have English and it is all good until I leave the class to go to the toilet or get a drink or eat in class I get into trouble and then I miss a class with my friends I know you problem think I'm weird and all but they brought me here to show me the worst people in the whole school apparently they ruin your life one is called Grechet, Karen and apparently the worst is Regina George they are the most popular girls in the school. Then one lunch a boy comes up to me wanting to kiss me and I say what and Regina said sit with us and I sit and then she said how come I haven't met you before are you new and I say yes I moved here from Hawaii. They said have you being to school before and I say no I worked at home I have no parents and they say oh I'm sorry and Regina says oh my god I love your bracelet and I say thanks my mom made it for me when I was 3 years old.

Sorry guys I will send the next bit out to you tomorrow sorry 😫 tomorrow night type up mean girl part 2 and I hope you like it