part-4

Ignore typos and mistakes 😘

He woke up early so that he can talk to her and even meet he the same day if possible. He asked toshi about her contact. He even told her that he would say his answer only after meeting her. Toshi gave him the number to contact her,hoping that her son would say a Yes.

She woke up cause of the continuous rings of her phone. She didn't answer it as she was still in the hangover of last night. At last the continuous ring made her answer the call, she swiped the green bar to lift the call to give a piece of her mind to the caller who has been calling her at that time.

She was so furious at the caller that she didn't even see that she is receiving a unknown number. He got to witness the anger of her even before he said a hello.

Ennaduku,...phone padirirke...? Enna vennamu..?? She shouted on the caller.
[ what.?? Why did u call ..?? What do u want..?]

He was baffled as he didn't understand what she actually said, he thought she was scolding him in Tamil so that he couldn't understand. He couldn't help but shout back on her.

Eh! Madrasan kya enna enna kar ke gali de rahi hai,mai Punjabi mai gali diya na tujhe puri zindagi lagjayegi yeh soch the ki maine tujhe kya bola. He shouted back forgetting the reason he called her.