Part 13

(Still Ashley's p.o.v😂)
I woke up from my sleep and went straight to the toilet. I can't wait to meet my friends and maybe. MAYBE. Hongbin. I washed up and wore my school uniform. "Good morning Mom!" I said and sat opposite of her. "Don't forget your wedding invitation card and that Mr Park is going to pick you and Hongbin at school for your wedding rehearsal." My Mom said. I just nodded and continue eating. After eating, I kissed my mom and dad's cheeks and went out. I walked to school while listening to music. "Ashley." I heard someone called me. I turned around and saw Sungjoo. "Ashley wait." He said and pulled my hand. I'm not mad at him for what he had done towards me and Hongbin but for what he had done towards Minjoo. He indirectly killed Minjoo. "I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to you know make you and Hongbin fight. I was just mad at everything that day." He Said. I raised my eyebrow at him then turned around and walked away. "Ashley please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please ple-" "stop it. I'm not mad at you for that." I answered. "Then what?? Please please please tell me." Sungjoo begged. I ignored him and entered school. I went to my locker and saw a bouquet of rose and chocolate. I looked for Sungjoo and saw him running towards me. "Is this from you again?" I asked. "No!! No!!! I just arrived!!" He said. I took the card on the rose and put it in my wallet. I took my Maths book and went into the class. "Pleas please tell me what you're mad at me about!!" Sungjoo keep on pleading. I swear he's much more annoying than Jackson at this rate. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "Huh? Tell you what?" He asked. "Jeon Minjoo. Your arranged marriage?" I asked. "How the freak do you know?" He asked. "I met Minjoo." I answered. Sungjoo looked at me terrified. "Isn't she dead?" Sungjoo asked. I smirked and leaned in towards his ears. "That doesn't mean I cannot meet her in my dream or heaven." I whispered. I sat back down properly. "Okay I'm sorry. But we should be married now if she's still alive." Sungjoo said. I flicked his forehead earning a groan of pain from him. "You INDIRECTLY KILLED HER YOU STUPID!" I said. "I know... I... I... what do you expect?? You saw your future Wife on a bed with another man??" He said. "Do you let her explain?" I asked. "Pardon?" He answered. "Do YOU let HER explain?" I asked emphasising the word 'you' and 'her. "No.." he answered softly. "Ashley!!!!!!" I heard Chungha called me. I looked up and saw the girls and her. "Hey!!" I said and hugged each one of them. "I got something for each one of you." I said. "Including you and the boys." I added while looking at Sungjoo. I took out the invitation cards from my bag and passed it to them. "Aye our Ashley is getting married guys!" Kyunghee teased. "Stop okay." I said and as soon as I said that Hongbin entered. "Aye this is really fate." Haneul teased. I playfully hit her. "Hey." He said. "Hi.. later at 12." I said and smiled. He smiled back. 'Dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples.' "Earth to Ashley?" Jenna called me. "Uhh yes?" I answered. "Stop staring. You might fall deeper." She answered and cringed. I just shook my head. We talked and the teacher entered.
(Time-skip)
We went to our own lockers and put our books. "Hi. You ain't eating?" Hongbin asked me. "Umm? No." I answered. He leaned on his locker. "Why?" He asked. "I'm scared I'll get fat and the wedding dress won't fit me." I answered. "Ridiculous." He answered. I looked at him and glared towards him. We went to our friends which is Hongbin and my friends and we sat together. I put my head on the table. "Ashley you ain't eating?" Shinhye asked. "Nope. I'm sleepy." I answered. "Okay then.." she said and went to buy food. "Here. Drink this even if you don't eat." Hongbin said and passed me a banana milk. "No." I answered and pushed the drink away. "Drink it or else I'll kiss you." He said. I quickly took the drink and sip it. I drink it until it's empty. Suddenly my phone rang. "Hello? Yes. Okay. 10 minutes? Sure." I said and looked at Hongbin. "Now?" He asked. "In another ten minutes I answered. After we finished eating we went to our locker and went to the entrance. We arrived just in time and Mr Park drove us to the wedding venue.
(Time-Skip)
The car ride was so awkward. We entered the wedding venue and saw our parents. "Okay kids get on the stage aisle." My dad instructed. "Hongbin,you wait at the end. Ashley you hold my hand." My dad said again. I put my arm around my dad's. the music began and we walked. When we arrived at Hongbin, my dad took Hongbin's hand and gave him my hand. "I give you the hands of my daughter now. Take good care of her." My dad said. Hongbin brought me to the priest which is Taecyeon Oppa. "Lee Hongbin, will you take Ashley Kim as your Wife and give all your attention to her and never leave her alone and never hurt her?" Taecyeon Oppa asked. "I Will." Hongbin said. "Ashley Kim,will you take Lee Hongbin as your Husband and treat him as your Husband and never hurt him and never leave him?" Taecyeon Oppa asked. "I..... I will." I answered. "You may now have your first kiss." Taecyeon Oppa said. "Yay! We're over!" I said and ran down the stage. "Yah! You haven't kiss!" Taecyeon Oppa shouted. "This is just a rehearsal!!" I shouted from beside my mom. "Now let's go eat at the hotel we've booked." Hongbin's Father said and we went there. We ate and the night passed by just like that.