Chapter One

Stephanie and Hunter's (Triple H) daughter
Stephanie McMahon Levesque's P.O.V
The noise of a baby crying...my baby crying brings tears to my eyes. I just gave birth to my baby!
"It's a girl!" The doctor announced as I hold the baby in my arms. I look at her, she had my eyes! I look at my husband, he smiles at me!
"Hello, little girl! I am your grandfather, I am so happy to see you!" Father said as he leans in to look at my daughter.
"And I am your grandmother! I know you'll grow up to be very beautiful!" Mother replied as I smile up at them.
"Don't forget uncle Shane! I am here to give you all the gifts that you want!" Shane says.
"Miss, what is your daughters name?" The doctor asks.
"Isabella McMahon Levesque is her name!" I answer.

18 years later Isabella's  P.O.V
"Belle! Wake up, sweetie!" A voice calls out. I grunt.
"Noooooooo!" I moan out.
"Isabella McMahon Levesque! Wake up!" I finally realise that it's moms voice that's trying to wake me up.
"Moooom! It's to early!" I argue.
"No it's not Belle!" My mom disagrees. My mom has become one of my best friends, it's because we traveled a lot seeing as my grandpa owns WWE! But along the way I made friends, like Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan! Sasha and Liv are my best friends but I also have more friends like, Bayley, Becky, Nikki, Brie, Charlotte, Carmella, Natalya and that's just to name a few! I am like a little sister to them! Therefore they're all so over protective of me, especially the guys! The guys are A LOT older than me! But like I said before I am like a little sister to them! Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Enzo Amore, Big Cass and more! They're all very protective!

"Ok Belle! But just ready soon and go down to the hotel diner when you're ready! We'll be there!" My mom informed me as she exits my room. I get up and get ready. I throw on a crop top, tight ripped jeans, my choker and black heels. And head on to the elevator. As I walk in I see Becky Lynch and Dean Ambrose in the elevator, but I see them holding hands, I look at their hands as they quickly let go.
"Hey guys!" I greeted them awkwardly as I step in the elevator with them and give a little hug to Becky.
"Hey kiddo!" Dean greeted as he messed up my hair a bit.
"So, you two dating?!" I ask as I burst out giggling. I hear Becky playfully sigh and Dean playfully roll his eyes.
"Yes, we're dating and your a lucky pie because you're the first to know!" Becky says.
"Lucky me!" I reply still giggling a bit. I hear the door open and we all head to the diner. I waved Dean and Becky goodbye as I sit with my family for breakfast. I eat my pancakes and head to go get some coffee but I was stopped by Sasha, Liv, Bayley, Xavier Woods, Big E, Kofi Kingston, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton and Mickie James.

"Hey Kiddo!!!" They greeted me, as you can tell they love calling me kiddo because I was the only person with them on tour under the age of 20.
"Hey guys!" I greeted back as I hug everyone.
"Kiddo, why you wearing that t shirt it looks to small!" Xavier teased.
"It's a crop top, it's meant to be cropped mid way." I stated rolling my eyes.
"Nah, here kid! Wear this!" Seth replied but before I could argue they put a WWE sweater on me!
"Ok....thanks guys!" I thanked as I awkwardly smile.
"No problem, sugar plum!" Mickie says as hugs me, says goodbye and they all leave except Sasha and Liv.
"Why do you guys treat me like a kid?" I ask them.
"Because Belle! We all love you like a sister and we're just looking out for you!" Sasha stated. Well...I guess she's right, it's just annoying how they're just to over protective. Maybe that's why no one's ever been rude, mean or even say something a little hurtful even if it's the truth to me.