Chapter Three

Isabella's P.O.V
I haven't seen my friends since breakfast, I wonder what they're doing! But I probably will find out in a minute because the match is about to start.
The way how a Royal Rumble works is it starts of with 2 superstars in the ring, they'll have a couple seconds or maybe minutes until the next superstar joins and it's just going to keep going until the last competitor competes which is me, there are normally 30 competitors! You can eliminate a competitor by tossing them out of the ring but they have to go over the top rope and their feet need to hit the floor!

I look at the screen and see the first two superstars that will start of the match! My best friends Randy Orton and Roman Reigns! The match continues! (I won't write what happened in the match and who got eliminated or what moves they used because, let's be honest! If I write down everything that happened that will take a really long time)
The superstars that competed: Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, AJ Styles, Enzo Amore, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Big Cass, John Cena, The Miz, Rusev, Shamus, Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, The new day, The Usos, Finn Balor, Kane, Neville, Tyler Breeze, Heath Slayder and Braun Strowman.
The only superstars left in the ring are Randy, Roman, Seth, Dean, Rusev and Finn!
Now only 3 more competitors to compete and I am one of them. As I wait patiently behind the gorilla, I see my father, Triple H approach me. I am still wearing my robe and hoodie.
"Hey Cupcake! So James Elsworth is going on in 10 seconds, then I am going and after me, they'll play your theme song while the announcers announce you!" My father explains as I nod. I see James standing, waiting for his music to hit. James heads out in the arena, as he climbs under the ropes Dean was already waiting for him so Dean gave him a dirty deeds and eliminated Elsworth.

I look at my dad as he's about to enter the arena, he turns to me.
"Good luck, princess!" He says as he kisses my head and head on out at the arena!
A couple minutes later...10...9...8 I take off my robe and hoodie 5...4...3...2...1
They play my entrance music and I make my way to the arena, I hear cheers!
"And our final competitor Isabella McMahon! Daughter of TripleH and Stephanie McMahon!" Lillian announce.
"Wait what!? We have a woman competing!!?" I hear JBL yells is surprise!
I sprint into the ring, I see all the guys' eyes on me. Shocked, confused and alarmed are the emotions written in their faces. I look at my dad as he starts pounding at Roman Reigns! I follow my fathers lead and start pounding at anything that moves. I elbow Randy Orton in the face and back him up to a corner, he picks me up and tries to eliminate me but I managed to hold on! Triple H (My father) eliminates Roman Reigns as we both turn our attention to Randy Orton, I deliver a drop kick to Randy Orton, Triple H kicks Randy Orton in the face as I deliver more drop kicks to him, Triple H pick Randy up and trows him out of the ring so it's only Dean, Finn, Rusev, Roman and Seth!

But that soon changed when Roman eliminated Dean. But I suddenly feel someone lifting me up and place me at the ledge of the ring behind the ropes but my feet hasn't touched the floor. I look at the person who tried to eliminate me and it was Finn.
"Go! Get out! Go before you hurt yourself!" He yells but I glance behind him and see Triple H (My father) about to trow him out of the ring so I move to the side and go back in the ring. Seth and Roman gangs up on Rusev and eliminated him so now it was only My father, Seth, Roman and I! But that quickly changed when Roman went to tackle Seth but ended up eliminating himself and Seth so it's only my father and I!

I look at him, he hugs me before going over the top rope and jumped to the floor and all of a sudden I hear the bell!
"And your winner Isabella McMahon!!!" The ring announcer calls out. I hear people cheering but some people booing because I won because of my father. I head back to the back stage with my father, where I see everyone waiting for me!