21. The Truth

Right after all the four people left the house, Suho told us the girls to rest while the boys stayed as the guards. The three of us shared a big room that happened to have 1 bed, 1 queen size and 1 wide couch. Joana laid me in a queen one with Krystal since she considered my contidion that she thought was not good to lay on the smaller bed and Krystal was also injured. She? She thought she was in so good condition, that's she choosed the couch.

'''

It so dark. So dark that I feel like a blind person.

I blink several time, that's when I start to collecting the light around me...

I feel the room get cold and I try to catch my breath as my hands rub my arms to gain the warm.

But it's useless.

Now, I realy can't breath.

*Gasped*

I woke up in a flash but only lasted for a second when someone covered my face with the pillow and pushed it.

I struggled. I tried to scream but it just made me hard to breath. Another hands grabbed my hands and legs and pinned it onto the bed so no I couldn't moved either. I tried once more.

Joana!!!

krystal!!!

Anybody, please help!!!

A useless screams that nobody heard it but my own mind. I started to lose my energy and let those people had me. I felt so dizzy and weak that my mind almost stop working. Just then,  I heard a loud noise and the hands that pinned me vanished one by one. I couldn't feel the pressure on the pillow that covered me, so my hand removed it automatically.

As soon as my vision had adjusted, I saw Suho fighting with a smaller guy in a white hair, he was sent out the water but the smaller guy turned it into ice easily. On the other hand, Jongdae was fighting with the cute-and-innocent-but-evil man while I started to heard the loud thunders as it came out from his point finger, the cutie one also made same gesture and attacked him with a bright light laser. I felt someone pulled me and when I turned my head, it was Joana. She potitioned me in the corner of the room with Krystal. She was blocking us from the so smaller guy that stompping his feet on the floor causing some earthquake. He grabbed Joana's neck. I saw Chanyeol and Sehun rushed from the door and headed to us to help. But unfortunetaly the hooded-eyes guy stopped them when his other hand pushed Chanyeol and Sehun and landed their butts on the floor.

I was so afraid that my tears rolling down my cheecks, Krystal just the same. We both hugged each other when the guy moved his free hand toward us. We both closed our eyes but we didn't get any effect instead a loud thud. I opened my eyes and found Jongin was stepped in his chest. I started to relieved to see his presence. The light off so sudden for jsut a second and that was when I didn't see Jongin's shade everywhere. No! The tree intruders also gone.

I searched in every corner of the room and ran outside looking for him. But not a single sign of him. I grabbed my hair in stress. I didn't know why, But I had a bad feeling of this. I heard Chanyeol called behind me and as soon as he reached, he turned me to face him by placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you okay? Where? Tell me where it hurt you?" He asked me rather yelled.

"Where's is Jongin?" I asked him back in a low voice. I moved my eyes to him, waiting for his answer.

"We don't know either, Ara." He sighed and stared down.

"What? What do you mean you don't know?" He shook his head as he setted his breath.