Oneshot NamJin Smut, Enjoy!

Why is he flirting with him? Why are they always together? Ugh, he needs to back off. I'M his boyfriend! These were just some of the things that were said inside of Namjoon's head. Jin was working on a project for work with Jimin and Namjoon noticed how close they were getting, and he hated witnessing it. Jin was now talking to Jimin on the phone in his office at 10pm when Namjoon had a great idea. He slowley crept into his office quietly, smirking.

"Yes, that would be great...yes lets go with that." Jin spoke through the phone smiling. Jin kept talking until he seen Namjoon approaching him. Jin mouthed "What?" but Namjoon just kept walking, making direct eye contact with Jin, licking his lips. Jin spun around, ignoring his boyfriend who was clearly in need of attention.

"Jin..." Namjoon spoke quietly while slowly rubbing his lovers shoulders, but that only made Jin more tense.
"baby, lets get to bed it's late" Namjoon's lips hovered over Jins neck.
"just go without me Joonah!" Jin swated him away like a fly "me and Jimin are busy!" he whisper shouted.

Namjoon was mad at this point. He rather talk to Jimin then be with me? No. Namjoon was NOT giving up that easy. He took the phone in a swift motion and said "it's late, we're going to bed. Goodnight" and hung up.

"Kim Namjoon! WHAT is your problem?!" Jin only says his full name when he is really angry. "MY problem?! What is YOUR problem? You have been so cold to me ever since you met this Jimin guy!!" Jin scoffed in response. "Fine! Call him back and continue." Joon handed Jin his phone back. "I will!!" Jin diled his number and greeted him again.

"Hey sorry about that, Namjoon was just-" Jin stopped right away after seeing Namjoon unbuckle his jeans. Jin shook his head frantically and squirmed in his chair. Joon then slowly started to take his boxers off, sliding them down Jins legs while maintaining eye contact. To his surprise, Jin was hard.

"I barely even touched you and you're hard for daddy?? You slut" Joon said in a low husky voice. He held Jins hips down and took him in his mouth. Jin bit down on his plump lips trying not to moan. "N-no. I think you should g-go ~ah with plan b" Jin hissed through his teeth and looked back down at Joon, whom was skilfully teasing the fuck out of him.

Namjoon was dragging his tounge up and down Jins veiny throbbing cock, coming back up to slide his tounge in his slit. Jin was trying his best not to moan. He had to tap out. Namjoon started deap throating him and Jin let out a grunt. "h-hey I n-need to call y-you back tomo- ah~ tomorrow! Goodnight!" Jin hung up.

"Ahhh~ Joonah!! Uh! Wh- what are you doing?!" Namjoon stopped and took Jin out of his mouth with a loud pop. "Get over here now!" He grabbed Jin by his brown locks and dragged him down the hall into their bedroom. "Aish! Yah! That hurts!" Jin whined. Joon pushed Jin on the bed. Jin noticed the new large ass mirror infront of the bed that wasn't there before. "Like this babe? Huh? I attatched this big ass mirror to our shared closet. I wanted to see me fuck the living shit out of you, watch you scream my name." Jin swallowed at his statement. "N-Namjoon~"

Joon grabbed Jins hair again and pulled it back, Jin whined. "Manners."
"Sorry Daddy". Joon, whom was pleased with his name, got up and took his shirt off slowly as Jin watched.

"Strip." Joon demanded. Jin took all of his clothes off quickley. He waited for further instructions. "Now pump your cock baby boy," Jin was nervous. He'd never done this before. "B-but daddy..." "Do I have to repeat myself?" Joon asked getting mad again.

"No daddy" Jin started to slowly stroke his big langth and he threw his head back in pleasure. He softly moaned. He managed to open his eyes, only to see Namjoon's big buldge in his boxers, which made Jin moan even louder "Daddy~!"
Joon smirked. "What do you need baby boy?" he asked, eyes clouded with lust. "I-i need your big cock daddy. I need to feel you in me. I want to see you pleasure me in the mirror daddy." Jin was now jacking off at a fast rate, which made Namjoon pounce on him and started to kiss him roughly. They both fought for dominance, Namjoon obviously winning. As their tounges danced the perfect tango, Joon moved his hips to rub his dick against his slutty boyfriend. Jin moaned in response and that made Joon smirk against his lips. Jin started to pull down his boxers from inpatients, and Joon let him. Jin grunted at Joon, whom was now rubbing their bare langths together fast. "Daddy~ please.." Jin pleated. Namjoon stopped making out with him, "Get on your fours baby" Jin didn't hesitate and obeyed his daddy.

Joon grabbed the strawberry scented lube and poured it on his boyfriends ass cheeks. Jin was now leaking uncontrollably, due to the lack of attention to his member. He started whining when Joon started to scissor him open, he moved back and forth to fuck himself on Joon's long fingers. "Ahh! Ahh~ daddy right there!!" he moaned. "You look so hot right now, fucking yourself with my fingers, so sexy" Jin moaned louder in response. He loved Joon's dirty talk, it turned him on sooo much.

Joon pulled his fingers out and Jin felt empty. "Daddy please fuck me already!! I can't take it! Stretch me out, fuck me hard until I can't walk!" Jin sounded needy, exactly what Joon wanted. "Daddy can do that for you" with those words Joon rammed his cock into him, Jin yelped. "UGH~ Daddy! Right there! Ahhh please faster!!" "Slut." Joon sped up and Jins mind went completely blank. He felt a tug on his hair and looked up at himself in the mirror, getting pleasured by his rough daddy, only made him moan louder. "You like that huh? Daddy fucking you hard in the mirror? Awe I bet you do slut." Jin nodded and felt himself about to cum. "D-daddy.. I'm gunna ahh~! C-cum!!" Jin said in between moans. Joon pulled out and Jin whimpered.

Joon pulled Jin down in a seating position, Jin still facing the mirror. It looked so hot. Namjoon teased his slut by purposely missing his hole. "Baby, look how needy you look right now, hmm? Open your eyes. Look at us." Jin slowley opened his eyes and saw himself in the mirror. "Daddy... Wouldn't we look better with you in me, fucking me hard as I moan "daddy" and you hitting my G-spot everytime, making me cum on your cock??" Jin suggested. Joon grunted. "You're so naughty baby boy.." he kissed his neck. Jin started to stroke his langth, but Joon slapped his hand away, replacing it with his own. Jin moaned his name and started to buck his hips to get more of the feeling. As he did, his dick went deeper into his boyfriends hands and coming back to feel Joon's balls and cock hit his lubed up entrance. The sight was amazing, Joon couldn't get enough of his sexy boyfriend.

He stopped kissing his neck and stopped jerking him off and slowly inserted himself in the already abused hole. He quickly sped up,  watching how his dick pushed Jin's ass up in the mirror. Jin too, noticed and moaned at the sight.

Namjoon pulled out and flipped him around in a quick motion, and re- entered his man. He put Jins legs on his shoulders and started drilling into him. Jin was a moaning mess, the room was filled with his moans, the scent of lube and lust in the air. Namjoon missed his prostate on perpose in anger and said "You rather be fucking Jimin right now don't you huh? What would you call him? Master, Jiminie..or daddy as well??" "N-No daddy!! I want you and only you!! No, I NEED only you and ~uhh only y-you!!" Namjoon smiled and hit his prostate over and over, Jin's tight ass was going to make him cum. He pumped his boyfriends cock and he came with a loud cry and Namjoon came inside of him, his warm cum filling his tight red hole.

Joon fell on him and panted. "Joonah~ I am sorry for being cold to you..but I truely love you and only you, I promise." Jin said giving him a genuine smile. Namjoon smiled back and nodded.

Jin pushed him back and Joon fell on his elbows. "What.. What are y-" "shhh Jooonah, I'm cleaning us up" Jin took Namjoon in his mouth and licked up all of his cum, going down to his balls. Namjoon softly moaned. Jin stopped and he went on his fours and with his fingers, scooped up any trace of cum. Joon was shook at the hot sight infront of him. Jins hand travelled from his balls to his ass, pulling his hands to his mouth and fingerd his mouth looking at Joon watching his every move. Jin slapped his own ass moaning. "Round two in the shower?" Jin asked. Namjoon smirked and walked to the shower as Jin followed, watching his sugar daddies ass.

***************
Hi guys! This is my first smut I've ever written! Please vote if this made you wet and tell me how I did in the comments!! And I am open to any suggestions you may have! Thanks for reading! :-*