Adaria's Diary

10/21/2012

Dear Diary,

Today it happened again. It's the third time this month and I can no longer bear it. You know, there is a point when you are tired that all the bad things happen to you. And there is also a point when you are sick of everyone blaming you on things that you haven't done in the first place. Or did I? After all of this sh!t happening to me you start to think that you are the only one guilty of your problems. My dad says that I am a spoiled child, that I don't appreciate what he does for me. But then he regrets telling me that and says I'm sorry. I know he us starting to hate me though. It's the third school I was kicked out.....in the month. I'm not going to go over this again..... My reading problems, my wish of punching all the people (and i did), my lack of abilities to pay attention in class and the worst, causing trouble. For being kicked out in like 20 schools, the whole world knows that I shouldn't be in any school of any type. But the thing is....I still don't know how I did it. Today.... I think it was the worst thing I could've "supposedly" done. But here it is: I froze someone. There! Ridiculous huh? How could I anyways? I'm not a wizard, witch and I really don't think that Harry Potter is real. Anyways... To summerize this event, the girl that was two years older than I was decided that I was the next victim. So she pushed me to the lockers and she was about to pull my hair when... I just told her to stop by putting a hand near her face. So technically, if I froze that someone, the ice must have come out of my hand..... Which...is impossible. Who am I? Elsa's and Jack's daughter? C'mon! They are fictional! And in my moments of insanity I locked myself in the room and tried if I could freeze something....I couldn't of course!

Why do this things happen to a 14 year old girl? It's not fair! What did I do?. Oh well.... I have to go back. My father is calling me for dinner. Chicken with fries..... Not really hungry though.... I really want to stay in my room but......