Adaria's Diary - Chapter 4

Dear Diary,

From now on, I don't think I will write much. My life changed indeed. A few days after the meeting with the guy with the scar on his face, I couldn't sleep. But it was not only because of the nightmares I could possibly have. it was because..... well,maybe because I accepted the fact that i'm different. I only met this blond guy for two minutes, but he made me realize in that little time that my life wasn't like the rest. I was no longer a girl who didn't know herself. Now at least I know why I cause all those types of trouble before. I am a sort of witch. Technically speaking, I am the daughter of Hecate. According to wikipedia, cause I never read about this person before, she was the goddess of witchcraft and mist. Well that sums up what I can do pretty well....

As soon as I read that I spent long nights without sleeping trying to figure out how the spells work for me. It was easier than expected. When I assumed that being a demigod was true, my powers developed naturally....like I knew this my whole life. Today is the 6th night that I'm awake. It's almost 5 30 am and my eyes are burning. but it is worth it. My dad hasn't find out yet what I have been doing. But what if he finds out.... Will he accept me for who I am? Does he even know he had a relationship with a goddess? Or will he kick me out of the house like all of the people who turned their backs on me?

Damn, I have to go. There is a knock on the door. And I know exactly who he is.