Prologue

Ghost frowned flipping through pages true he could only read small stuff, because thats all Toast had taught him so far, but he was making it. Spooker was petting Kitty ,that demon cat he found in a Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria, but he was happy none the less. Colin was eating a slice of pizza watching the male and his cat closely. Toast found himself walking over to Ghost laid down a tea cup beside Ghost with a small smile as he sat down his own tea cup in hand. Ghost handed a piece of paper to Toast and the brit raised an eyebrow, "there is something on it that seems interesting for us to, you know, look into it," the brit smiled and nodded his head glancing over the piece of paper. The heading read "The Dark Forest" the rest was about the strange things people have seen and heard in the forest. His blue eye lit up and looked over at Ghost, "sir we should call a meeting so Spooker and Colin know to start packing up," the American nodded his head and called for the other two investigators over. Spooker dark forest green eyes looked confused as ever and Colin just had the look of 'what' on his face. Ghost looked at Toast and nodded his head, "okay so we are heading to Lee Country, Virginia to investigate the Dark Forest," Spooker smiled, "so road trip yes?" Ghost nodded his head. Spooker smiled  and ran off to head to his apartment to start packing. Colin stood there for awhile and then started to head off after Spooker. Ghost ran off up to his room and started to work on packing. Toast smiled and found himself going to his own room.

The wind baffled the small car, Spooker was laughing, Colin was looking through his phone, Ghost was frowning, and Toast was driving doing his best to not hit anything. Slowly the car pulled to a stop, and the team got out. Toast found himself starting to walk to the forest Ghost following behind with the other two after them. They quickly found a place for a base  it was open and not that closed in. They started to set up the tents, and when it was finished the team started to look around the place. The air was cold and the team pulled their jackets closer to their bodies. Spooker would stop and look at the strange designs in the forest, he never asked questions but they saw him jolt down stuff down in a notebook, which was pretty strange for Spooker. That was only the start of the strange happenings in this forest.