The Shaping Home

" My little palm was made to hold the pencil.  My bird-like  voice was made to join the chorus.  My arms were made to pray, made to salute, made to strike the piano, made to knot the shoes up.  I felt the actual pride when my father plugged with full conscience  to do my home works, when he tested his full patience to teach me things from the core.  Those 4'o clock evenings, I used to fight with my classmates  for the window seat of the school van; singing the famous songs with our own lyrics.
      Moving to the primary grades:  That's when we started  using pens and practised to cursive form of writing.  And, made the giggles on looking into the friends' lunch boxes.  
     Then promoted to the elementary grades and started feeling as dons ourselves, bullying the primary students.   Moved to the 9th grade with the teenage feelings, when we started grouping girls out of our gang.  Learned to bike, wandered everywhere,  went every new places,  felt through the word 'crush'.  Gradually, grown as a senior  to the school .  Did everything  except with the studies.  Now I am in 12th grade, very last level to end up school.  Feeling proud as we are retrieving our visions .  Learning what life is...
      " You taught the every inch of mankind.  You taught us many scientific concepts.  You tried to involve us in every field of skills in the world.  Thank you my school!"
    "We underwent several malpractices.  We teased you a lot.  We got afraid or your name.  Though, we are going to miss you hardly and shortly.  Thank you my school - for shaping me differently.  I'm  now ready to face what my life sends."

You imposed the saying "if you don't wanna waste the life, don't waste time.  Because time is what life made of." through the blood.

23/04/17.    Mano Swamynath

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°