TROIS

CHAPTER  THREE••

CHAPTER  THREE
••

    it was the next day, and yesterday i pretended to act sick to avoid the whole dinner with lucas, and well.. his girlfriend. i doubt my mom knew i was trying to get away from them.

the sun beamed through the window as i awoken, it was nine in the morning. i hopped out of bed, realizing i never took off my dress. i walked into the bathroom, the. i heard my phone go off.

'please text me back, maya.' the text read, i glared at it. lucas. why was he still texting me, we didnt even say a word to each other last night.

'what do you want.' i texted back quickly turning off my phone and trying to start my day. i just wanted to avoid him, but then my phone notified me again, it was still him.

there was no way of getting out of this. but this time he was calling. i let it ring a few times, then i decided to answer, nervously.

"hello?"

''maya, why did you leave during dinner? we didnt even get to talk." he asked sounding upset

"i-i got sick. w-well i am sick." i lied

"no you're not, you left because of riley. didnt you?"

my eyes widened, i pressed the red end button as i groaned loudly. was it that noticeable? i thought to myself. i turned off my phone, trying to avoid the situation. minutes later i was in my bathroom starting my routine. tempted to get on my phone.

"maya" my mother said quietly as she opened the door. me, startled i jumped up quickly. "yes? you scared me." i responded. she giggled lightly, "sorry.. and about last night. i know you're not sick, maya. you have to talk to him." she assured me.

"no, no i dont have to. theres no reason for me to." i said turning back looking into the mirror running my hands through my hair. "well can you just come downstairs? i made you breakfast." she smiled lightly. and that did sound great. "fine, can i at least finish getting dressed?" i asked with a chuckle.

she nodded in response and walked back out of my room. i finished getting ready after i showered, and i slid on my sweatpants, and a basic white tee. my hair fell to the middle of my back as i walked out of the bathroom, going downstairs i seen my mother near the kitchen table.

i smiled, and walked around the corner and seen a male figure. it was him, again. why is he here. did she really set me up? thinking nobody seen me i quietly walked back upstairs. "maya, i seen you." he said as my mom walked over to the stove looking at us from the corner of her eye.

"what do you want, why are you even here?" i asked looking away. he shook his head, "whats your problem, maya? we're bestfriends and you dont even talk to me anymore." he said looking down.

i turned my head to him, not speaking yet. "you're blaming this on me? you stopped talking to me, for her, and your other friends. so dont blame this o-

i attempted to say before his lips were attached to mine. was this actually happening?

++

IM BACK!! SORRY FOR THIS BORING CHAPTER I APOLOGIZE