Netflix and Chill

Pam's POV
     I woke up in my hotel room. I don't even know how I got here. It was 12:00 pm and I was still wearing the clothes I was wearing last night. I get up from the bed and look around the room only to find that my sister, Kellie isn't here. I go ahead and take my clothes and get in the shower. I definitely needed it. In the shower, the moments from last night after the show couldn't stop replaying in my head. It's just crazy how things work. I was all over him. It was probably just the drugs. I bet I'm just some groupie to him. I get out of the shower. By the time I'm out my sister is back in the room.
"Where'd you go?" I ask her putting on some clothes.
"I went to the store to buy some snacks. You were so knocked out from last night. The boys had to help me carry you to the room." My sister says laughing.
"What? What'd youngboy say?" I questioned. That's just so embarrassing.
"He didn't say much. He was the one that told the boys to help me carry you in. And call him Kentrell." She says. I decide to put on blue jean high waisted shorts and a white cropped tank top with some adidas superstars. After I put my clothes on I realize me and my sister are kind of matching. She's wearing light blue jean high waisted shorts with a white halter crop top that says boujee in red across it with air Jordan's 6s(white and red).
"Kentrell told me they're doing something today and asked me if we wanted to come and I said yea we'd be there." I say back to her.
"Yea 3three told me. We're going to the mall then their house. And good thing you up cause we gotta go now." She exclaims. I grab my hand bag and walk out the door with her. As I'm walking downstairs I get a text from Kentrell.
Kentrell: aye we outside y'all hotel waitin fa y'all.
Pam: ok we're walking out right now.
Kentrell: yea I see you. You look nice too.
Pam: thank you omg.
Me and Kellie walk out the glass doors and find 3three, Kentrell and the boys waiting in a van for us. We get in the car and drive off to the mall.
Kentrell's POV
The girls get in the car and we drive off to the mall. Pam sits next to me so I casually put my hand on her knee. 3three starts talking to Everyone and Kellie joins in.
"You know damn well last nights show was best show we've had hear in our hometown. It was so live! The crowd was turnt up!" 3three says to everyone in the car smiling.
"Well that was my first show from you guys and it's was pretty lit if ya ask me." Kellie smirks saying aloud.
"Nahh. The last show we did a while back was the most lit." (NBA)Kell says. [twitter: @nba_kell]
"Nahh y'all all fucked up. The very first show we did here was the most lit. Y'all remember how live the crowd was. I jumped in that bitch and they caught me!" I say laughing. I look over at Pam and see she's on her phone. I take the phone from her and she looks up at me all confused.
"You with us right now. Come on, don't be shy girl and talk." I tell her. I put the phone on her lap. And turn back facing the crowd. I caress her knee with my hand. I can see from the whites of my eye that she's smiling at my hand on her knee. I smirk a bit and continue talking to everyone. We finally arrive at the mall. We park and then we all make our way out of the car. We walk in a group towards the mall entrance. I walk side by side with Pam. I admire her hair and how well she dresses herself. She looks clean and beautiful. Once we're in the mall we all go to Champs.
"Ayo I want dis." I say to Ben. [twitter: mgng2x] its a pair of Nike Air Foamposite ones all metallic copper. I pick them up and ask the clerk for my size. I try them on.
"Aye dem shits look nice on yo feet." Ben says to me. I look over at pam who's talking to her sister and 3three.
"Aye Pam. Whatchu think bout these?" I say smiling at her. She looks at me and smiles and nods her head walking over to me. I stand up and she looks down at my feet.
"They suit you well. You should get them." She says to me. "They make you look good."
"Just cause you said that Ima buy them." I say to her. I slip them off and put them back in the box. I go to cash register and purchase the shoes. We all walk out the store. As we're walking we see a stand with stuffed animal rides.
"Aye let's get on em." Kell says to 3three.
"They only $7 let's do it. They fa kids though but they look fun." Ben says to us walking up to the booth.
"You wanna ride one wit me?" I ask Pam. I can tell shes still shy cause she doesn't say anything but she nods her head yes and smiles. Ben Kellie and 3three all rent one each for themselves but me and pam get one just for us. Ours is a tiger. I get on it first and then look to her.
"Get on and hold on to me. I gotchu don't worry." I say.
Pam's POV
"Ok I'll get on." I respond smiling at Kentrell. He looks so cute today too. I hop on behind him and we go off riding around the mall. We stay behind Kellie and the boys. I wrap my hands around kentrell's waist and hold on to him tight. I rest my head on his back. We ride past the bungee jumping booth.
"You havin fun?" He asks me looking straight ahead smiling.
"Yea of course I'm having fun." I respond back to him.
"I wish dis thang would go faster. Damn." He says laughing. We all ride back to the booth. We get off and give the rides back to the owner of the booth. Kentrell pays the guy for all of our rides. Once he pays we walk away from the booth. Me and Kentrell walk side by side. He puts his hand around my shoulders and we walk slow behind everyone. We go to the food court cause 3three got hungry and kept complaining about wanting food.
"A nigga hungry." 3three says laughing. We walk into the food court and look at all the options. Everyone splits up getting something to eat. Me and Kentrell go to the Wok to order some Chinese food.
"Order whatchu want and I'll pay." Kentrell says to me.
"Awwe thanks." I reply to him. I order fried rice and sweet and sour chicken. He orders fried rice with teriyaki chicken. He pays for the food and we go and sit at a table where we find everyone else already sitting at. We all begin eating our food. 3three and everyone are all talking and laughing while me and Kentrell are just talking to each other.
"So after this we finna go back to my crib. You comin?" He asks me.
"Yea I'm coming. I have nothing better to do." I say.
"Good cause it's fun when you're around." I respond to her. I look at her then take another bite of my food. Time passes and we all finish eating. We then throw out our food and leave the mall. In the car we all talk about what to do next when we get back to the house. My sister suggests Netflix and we all agree. At the house we get out of the car, go inside, take our shoes off and get situated on the couches. 3three grabs the remote and puts on Netflix.
"What y'all wanna watch though." 3three asks us.
"Some scary." Says Kellie smiling.
"Can you even handle dat Kellie?!" Ben says to her.
"Question is can YOU handle it?" Kellie replies smirking.
"Ight bet." 3three says to Kellie. 3three puts on the exorcism. We all sit back and watch.
"You like scary movies?" Kentrell asks me looking at me. We're sitting really close to each other.
"No actually I don't." I say worried.
"Don't worry Ima be here. If you scared den hold on to me." He says to me looking me in my eyes smiling. He looks back up at the screen. He puts his arm around me and pulls me close. I lean my head on his shoulder. I try to get comfortable so I put my legs up the couch so I'm completely leaning on him. Time passes and the movie gets really scary. I close my eyes and turn my head to him. I hold onto his arm tight. He looks at me and laughs then looks back the movie. I look up at him.
"You don't get scared easily." I whisper to him.
"No. I don't. " he replies. He looks at me. We stare at each other for a long time not paying any attention to the movie anymore. He leans in and kisses me softly. He sucks on my lips and does his little biting my bottom lip trick. I put my hand on his thigh and my other one behind me sitting up kissing him. He moves his hand to my face. He caresses my face. All the lights are off so no one can see anything except for the tv screen. While one hand stays behind me wrapped around my shoulders the other moves from my face down to my thigh. His hand stays close to my inner thigh. He moves it up and down.
"Yo legs are so smooth." He mumbles to me then goes back to kissing me. His hand moves to where my cat is and he rubs it through my jeans. He holds his hand there. A tingly sensation runs down my legs. I put my hand over his and look into his eyes. I go back to kissing him and close my eyes. He unbuttons my pants with one hand and massages my cat through my panties. I'm wearing a thong so he could feel my lips on my cat. Sparks are flying all through my body.
Kentrell's POV
I massage her pussy though her panties and kiss up on her neck. This girl got me. Throughout the day my feelings for her developed. She's just so sweet and nice. She's contempt with herself and is shy. She's tight too. I can tell. Her moans in my ear turn me on.
"Oh baby." She mumbles in my ear. I suck in her neck. My move my hand to under her panties. She's all wet. I stick one finger in cause she's so tight I couldn't stick two. She must be a virgin. I rub her clit and she starts to moan more in my ear. She clutches my shirt tight. I finger her slowly but speed up a little bit. Soon the movie ends and we stop. It seems like no one noticed what we were doing. Probably cause it was dark.
"That movie was lame. Wasn't even scary." 3three says getting up from the couch.
"Yea right. I saw you boy you was scared." Kell says to him laughing.
"Boy you ain't see shit it was too dark!" 3three cries out. It's 8:00 pm now and it's dark out.
"We gon smoke or nah?" Kellie asks everyone.
"You always lookin to smoke Kellie." Ben says laughing.
"Cause I like smoking. Now let's get to it." For the rest of the night we smoke. Me and pam stay close to each other but the lights are on so we can't do much. Time passes and it hits 1:00 am.
"It's time for me and pam to go yall." Kellie says getting up from the couch.
"Already? When y'all leaving Baton Rouge?" 3three asks.
"We not. We staying here! Just we don't have a house or anywhere to stay since we just moved here. So we've been staying in a hotel. We needa find a place quick though." Kellie says to everyone.
"Why don't y'all stay here," I say to her, "We gotta room y'all can stay in till y'all find a place. " I explain.
"Awwe you're so nice! Omg Kellie let's do it let's move in here for now." Pam say to Kellie all excited. She gets up and walks over to Kellie who's standing up next to the couches.
"Ight let's do it. Faster we get out that damn hotel the better. It's so expensive. When can we move in?" Kellie asks.
"Tomorrow, we'll help you." 3three says.
"Ok but right now we gotta get back to the hotel. We'll just call an Uber." Says Kellie. Pam and Kellie walk to the door. I go over to pam and kiss her goodbye and tell her I'll see her tomorrow.
Pam's POV
The whole ride home I couldn't stop thinking about him. He's so dreamy, so daddyish. I love it. I think he gave me a hickey from tonight. Things are moving by fast. One minute I'm just a fan and next I'm moving in with him. What a night.