Chapter 5

Heeey Im like very sorrry for the long wait . I will try to do double updates every weekend so sorry . Okaaay i know this chapter is short but enjoy.

The drive to school was full of ally giggling at everything Niall did and him with his hand on her thighs. I had my earplugs in pretending not to listen but my phone was off.

"Niall, you should come with me.. I'm sure your mom would be fine with it. We are only going to New york for a month." begged ally

"I don't know babe. Why are you rushing this anyways we still have 3 weeks before you go.."

"Finne ." She crossed her arm .

Once we got there I got out of the car and tried to zoom past the crowded school.

"Dani!! Wait!!" Niall said as he got closer up behind me.

"yah?"

"Today we have to perform, are you nervous?."

I laughed "Hell yeah , I couldn't even perform in front of my friend over video.".

He joined in as I walked to my locker. I grabbed my things.

"Well, I'll see you in music." He waved and walked away.

"See ya."

The whole day was a blur. All i can think about is the performance, and Niall. Even during lunch I couldn't help but hum the song over and over again. Niall must've saw me across the room because he was wording the songs too.  

It was finally 7th period. I sat down in my normal seat and Niall decided to sit by me. We siliently waited for the teacher.

"Okay, I believe you guys all will do great." The Perky Teacher said.

"Good Luck! First up Niall and Demi."

I got up along with Niall and walked up to the small stage. Niall and I sat on the stools and adjusted our mics. Niall put his guitar on his lap and lightly strummed the guitar. He nodded at me. He began playing the song. It was my part and I was staring at the crowd . I couldn't speak. Niall stopped and put his hand on mine.

"You can do this Demi, Look at me not the crowd." Niall said to me

I nodded, and Niall started playing again. I looked at him and started singing. He smiled at me and Starting singing his part. We sang together and It was beautiful, so was Niall. Once we finished everyone clapped and we sat at our seats . I smiled at Niall as the next couple got up to perform .

After I got all my stuff and started walking towards Nialls' House. Once I got there I knocked and Niall opened the door.

"Hey where were you I was going to drive you"

"Nah, I wanted to walk." 

"Oh, well come in."

"I just camed to get my stuff." I said as I walked in.

"Hey you should stay I'm having a party."

"I'm not really a party person."

"Aww , Can you atleast let me set up?"

"Okay Fine"

Niall and I spent hours shopping for appetizers and plastic cups. Probably because we just played on the electric chairs. Once we got back I Helped niall get everything ready. After we finished we heard the doorbell. Niall put on the music and ran to the door letting in a swarm of teenagers. Niall made his way to me.

"Now your trapped " He laughed.

"I'm staying upstairs."

I walked upstairs and sat in Nialls closet and fell asleep.

It must've been an hour or so before Niall came upstairs and woke me up. 

"Is the party over?"

"Nah, I just got bored."

"oh"

He came and squished in the tight closet and sat next to me.

"So.. Why are you in the closet?"

"I like tight spaces"

"Oh , You have uhm sauce is your hair.."

"What how? " I said while I put my hair through my sticky hair.

"My closet isn't the most sanitary place.."

Niall got a cup of water from downstairs and came back in the closet to pour it on my head.

"Niall!"

"I'm washing your hair" He laughs.

He sat in front of me and washed out the sauce and cheese. The makeup once again washed off revealing my gruesome face. Nialls smile become a frown instantly.

"Niall, Its okay, I'm fine."

"No your not, your in pain."

"Niall.. "

"Demi.." he rubbed his thumb on my cheek

I looked up at him.

"Niall.. looked down.."

"Shit.. sorry.."

"Uhm... Its ok."

Omg. Did Niall just have an erection from me? Oh gosh my shirt is see through because its wet. Damnit. Niall aand i both sat there embarassed before Niall gave me his sweatshirt . Oh gosh if i could have an erection I'd have one now. 

"Uhm.. " Niall said as he looked up at me.

"So.." I said.

We both were staring at eachother when suddenly we both smashed lips. Niall layed me down and hovered over me . We were interrupted by the turn of a knob.