Paranoia [h.s] coming soon

"The voices," she croaked, eyeballing the stair case with temptation sparkling in her caramel colored eyes. "They say this place isn't safe....for any of us."

"Us?" Harry asked stepping closer to the deranged girl who gave him a frightened look. "Who's us?"

"Us of coarse," The girl sputtered edging closer to the stairway railing, her hand clasping it firmly as she eagerly glanced over the handle. "The voices and I, t-they say if we stay any longer we'll dissapear....fade. No one escapes Abidith Hospital. No one, not even the employees." She ran a hand through her knotted brown hair as she leaned back on the railing, anymore and she'd fall over which Harry was now very aware of.

"What do you mean they don't escape? They leave everyday when their shift is over," Harry said softly as he stared at the railing the girl was leaning quite greatly on. "And these voices? How often do you hear them?"

"Everyday," The girl said immediately, glaring at Harry as she leaned back just a bit further. "In fact they're speaking to me now....about you."

"Me?" Harry questioned his hands trembling as he watched the railing start to shake under the girl's weight, only slightly. He suspected if she leaned back any further it would completely break, letting her fall to her death. "W-what are they saying?"

"That you'll never understand," the girl hissed, her knuckles turning bleach white as she clutched the railing tightly. "You'll never escape like us. That you don't belong here but you'll never get out. You're cursed to stay here forever! You're never going to leave! Never! NEVER! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO LEAVE!" The girl bolted forward, tackling Harry to the ground as her hands wrapped around his neck, squeezing tightly.

Harry gasped and wheezed, trying to get any bit of air he could get, but the girl's small petite hands were stronger than they looked as they cut off any oxygen from invading his lungs. "Help," Harry groaned, but his voice was too weak to be heard.

"YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO LEAVE!" The girl growled watching as Harry's face turned different shades of red. "NEVER! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LEAVE! WE DO! NOT YOU! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!"

"Help," Harry coughed again, this time his cry for assistance coming out a bit louder, but not loud enough. Harry wrapped his hands around the girl's waist, trying to clutch it firmly as he pushed it away with as much force as he could muster. The girl fell back onto the ground with a grunt as her nostrils flared her eyes turning a deep crimson red.

Like blood.

"YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE!" She hollered her voice sounding as if it was coming from 4 people instead of 1. Deep and grim almost demonic-like. "NEVER."

"Help!" Harry hollered running down the bleach white hallways and bleach white floors. Past the bleach white doors and bleach white windows, the bleach white lights seeming as dark as ever. "Help!" He yelled again.

He heard the girl- or what ever she was- cackle behind him, her voice sounding like something a ghoul might be heard as, or a monster in one of the scary movies Harry used to watch as a child. "RUN FOOL RUN!" She hissed. "YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE!"

"Help! PLEASE!" Harry begged as two of the men in white he had seen earlier suddenly appeared further down the white halls, sprinting towards his spot with their eyes wide and expressions bruding. "HELP SHE'S INSANE!" Harry screamed as he looked back watching the girl step onto the railing this time, one foot over the side and the other on the snow white floor.

"STOP HER!" Harry yelled as one of the men in white tackled him to the ground, the other seeming to quickly look through his pockets before taking out a needle filled with clear, translucent liquid. "What are you doing?! STOP HER!" Harry protested begining to struggle as he watched the girl put her other foot over the side, glancing at Harry and giving him a crooked smile.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU STOP HER!" He protested again now kicking and flailing in an attempt to break free. "PLEASE." The man with the needle simply bent down, shushing Harry as if he were a child while the other one held him down firmly. 

"Go to sleep boy," He muttered piercing Harry's skin with the needle and injecting the syrum. The other man got off of Harry, dusting off his white uniform and giving Harry a pitiful look.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?" Harry cried watching as the girl whispered something to herself, smiling afterward as if it was a secret that she would forever keep with her. She plunged off the railing, a faint smirk on her lips, before the inevitabel crash was heard. The bang of a human body colliding with the cold tile floor after falling 45 stories. The echo that followed like an everlasting whisper replaying the girl's death over and over again for Harry's ears. No scream to follow, no cry of pain afterward. The only thing audible for Harry was his heart's eratic beats. He looked towards the men as they stared back with blank expressions compared to Harry's horrified look.

"What's wrong with you," He muttered his green eyes the size of plates and his brown curls a mess from previous events. His mouth was left open slightly as he felt the tears prick at his eyes, threatening to spill.

Harry had just watched a girl commit suicide.

And it was safe to say that the girl was dead. 

"HOW INHUMANE ARE YOU?!" Harry howled tackling one of the men in white and beating on his chest in rage. He punched him in the cheek turning it into a dark pink shade. He then began going on an all out brawl, punching and kicking and just unleashing all of his anger onto the worker in white.

"HOW...Inhumane...are you?" Harry whispered his punches begining to slow as he felt his eyes start to droop. Realization hitting him as he came to the conclusion they has sedated him. "No," Harry croaked, fighting to stay awake. "You can't just...."

He didn't get to utter anything else.

 .

The story of a boy once sane, trapped in the deepest pits of his imagination.

The most twisted parts of his imagination.

His very own Paranoia.

.

I present to you Paranoia.

Enjoy your sanity

or what's left of it.

-Ana