A/N promo

Hey guys!!!!
I know I said the last one is the last note but not for you guys!!!
Thank you for reading my books, this is amazing.
Because you guys love it so much, I am writing two more books!!!!
A short story (which could expand if you as the audience want it to)
And another fan fiction.
This is the information for them;

1. Ways to be...Dove Cameron? [a Descendants short story]

Mal has had enough, everyone including her Isle friends Evie, Jay and Carlos think Mal can't be the queen of Auradon because of her roots so she leaves her Auradon and Isle life behind forever.
Ben invited the rest of the Isle group and his friends to the country of Untied states of America to see the wonders of the famous trading partner. What they didn't expect to see was an old friend...

Status: out and complete

2. New Style, New Destiny

Mall went crazy after she saw two unforgivable things one day, she got sent to the insane asylum. But a new threat rises, known as 'M' comes out of the shadows to bring hell upon Mal (who is locked up) and her former friends: who is it and why are they doing this? Is it relating to a shocking death?
(This book is kinda like PLL plot line...but different if you get what I mean)

Status: planning and going along if readers want it

So that's the books.
I also am starting to write original stories.
I have one at the moment called 'Fearless' which is a paranormal romance.
So comment on the second book if you want it to continue!!!!

Is anyone else excited to see descendants 2?
I already love 'Ways to be wicked' and I am updated on everything Descendants on snapchat, Facebook and Instagram.
Yesterday on Snapchat they were talking about there favourite songs etc...
And 'chilling like a villain' and 'space between' are the favourites.

Anyway, please comment your thoughts,
Bye
Luvwarriorcats13