(skit because why not!) Finding more on Luna!

Frisk: *awake in the middle of the night, thinking*

Chara: so you couldn't sleep either?

Frisk: *got scared because she didn't know Chara was there* oh hey Chara.

Chara: greetings. *sits down next to Frisk* you seemed to be thinking about something. Care to share?

Frisk: it's about Luna. She was obviously sad about something but I don't know what.

Chara: maybe it's something to do with love.

Frisk: *sighs* I really want to help but I don't know what.

Chara: we could find a way to help. Asriel and Kitten maybe be willing to help us.

Frisk: possibly.

Kitten: what are you 2 love birds doing?

Frisk: *gotten scared at Kitten* KITTEN! You scared me!

Kitten: sorry, Frisky bits! But I wanna know what you 2 are talking about.

Chara: somethings wrong with Luna but we don't know what.

Kitten: so you want to snoop around?

Frisk: yeah!

Kitten: sounds like a bad idea. I'm in!

Chara: great. Now to find Asriel!

Frisk: isn't Luna living with Undyne and Alphys?

Chara: yep.

☆After a loong while☆

Frisk: *looking through a computer and finds a file said 'Luna'* I think I found it.

Chara: wonder why she has a file in here...

Kitten: let's not.

Asriel: what does it say?

Frisk: I can't understand it.

Me: *leaning in the doorway* jeez you 4 are like the Scooby Doo Gang.

Frisk: GAH! *jumps up and turns around while Chara gets out his knife, Kitten her sword, and Asriel summon fire*

Me: will you guys calm down now and go to to bed. It 2:00 in the morning and I have to be at a daycare at 5.

Chara: that early?

Me: yeah that early.

Frisk: ok but this isn't over.

Me: I didn't expect anything else. Now get going to bed. *watches as they go to sleep before turning to the reader* anyway if you have any suggestions, dares, reacts, asks, or whatever then put it in the comments and we'll see you all later! Byee!