home

AS soon as i wave goodbye I quickly started the car and drove off "lord please don't let me get a ticket "AS I was praying I was driving 100m on the free way.

Jeremy p.o.v

damn it's been 3 hours since Nicole been Home I've called,texted i even left a voicemail.

Nicole-baby I'm Home

me-where the hell u been in the past 3 hours

Nicole-bae I was with Jacob letting him see his daughter

me-it took u 3 damn hours How much time do he need.

Nicole-Jeremy don't This shit Right now

Nicole p.o.v

AS I make my way in the house carrying a sleeping Jerome and Nadiya. baby I'm Home I yell

where the he'll you been in the past 3 hours Jeremy says.Bae I was with Jacob letting him see his daughter I say AS I change the kids clothes and lay them in there beds. "it took u 3 damn hours , How much time do he need?" Jeremy says. Jeremy don't start This shit Right now AS I say that making my way in the room Jeremy pushes me on the bed with a smack to the face.

wtf Jeremy I say AS tears started to stream down my face, I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to he says AS he tries to get a hold of Me.

Jeremy p.o.v

Jeremy don't start This shit Right now Nicole says she says before I slapped her across the face. wtf Jeremy she spat at me I'm sorry baby I didnt mean to I say AS I try to get a hold of. I hate u Jeremy Nicole says while crying and and hitting my chest.. I held her AS she sobs onto my Polo shirt........

to be continued.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooooo what do you think vote comment sorry for any mistakes