Intro : Splats up!

"Even if we didn't had much sleep this weekend, it was totally worth it! The game's gonna get awesome!", Crow says as he and the rest of the Visual Kei band ShinganCrimsonZ, including a brunette woman, are walking down to the cafe Angelica, which is in the ground floor of the record label Banding Rocking Records , or BRR for short, located.

"Yep. That was the best Testfire ever!", the brunette girl smiles and yawns, "but why does Nintendo has to made them that late? Seriously...", she asks behind.

"Well it was the Splatoon 2 Global Testfire and how they should fit like over millions of people across diffrent dimensions into one session?", Rom comments while walking into the cafe.

"Yeah, sure. But... Waiting till almost 12 p.m. for an 1 hour battletime... Are you kidding me?", she hisses, clearly pissed over the drummer's comment, "I can't wait until Splatoon 2 is already released...", she mumbles.

Crow rubs his eyes. "Heat's right Rom. The timesetting was a bit extreme from Nintendo's site... But we've wanted to get into every Testfire round, so... It was worth the wait.", he replies shortly after the girl, "Especially with the livestreams we've pulled off at the battles. Seriously Heat, how the heck are you doing this? Answering fan questions while destroying enemies with the roller?", he asks the Britain girl. She only lifts her shoulders for a short time : "I don't know... Probably because I'm a streamer since some time...". She laughs.

"Well, whatever. The three streams had a lot of viewers and I'm lucky that we've include some of your songs in the stream.", she tells the four guys from ShinganCrimsonZ, "I only need to help Nick to cut the Best of Splatoon 2 Testfire together, so it can be uploaded onto YT later. Man, the fans are going crazy with those montages...". 

"Aw.... Really? I mean, I had the most chaotic gameplay ever with the Splat Dualies and I'm proud about it, but I know right now that there will be too many of my gameplay and commentary...", Crow sights, while giving a small eye roll to his best friend. "Crow... You can't beat me, especially since we've played Super Smash Bros. for WiiU, Mario Kart 7 & 8 and Just Dance 2017 plus Just Dance Unlimited in the breaks. Nick knows how whacky my comments can be.", Heat counters the red hedgehog.

The five persons laughed as they walked over to their usual sitting spot. "Hence... Do you think we're going to repeat this? It was quite fun.", Yaiba, the bassist of ShinganCrimsonZ, asks. "Mhm... Maybe...", Heat replies, "You're on tour later and after the finale concert of Chaos Squad LIVE! in Corneria City, we have to, unfortunately, split paths again. But I can try to get back here and then we can see where the future is bringing us... But I would totally love to!", she beams with a big smile at the end.

'Just why are those things only limited to the CS LIVE! concert time? I love to hang around with Crow, Rom, Yaiba & Aion and play music. I'm gonna miss them soooo much!', Heat thoughts in her head.

"Aw man, really? That's sooo mean!", Crow comments. At that moment, Marple, the CEO of BRR, and Susan are coming in. The discussions are dieing down.