Chapter 15 (Wedding Day)

After a few months...

It was one beautiful day. A perfect day to wed a couple who kept themselves waiting for about half a century. It took them that long to say the words they always wanted to say.

There came a time that one of them forgot the other. This just proves that memories are not really reliable. But the feelings they had for each other kept the man fighting to make her remember what they had.

There also came a time that death had to intervene in order to make them realize that they do not have eternity, they won't be together forever. There will always be limits and all they shouldn't wait for that certain end to tell each other their feelings.

After all the suffering and confusion, the two of them are finally going to be wed.

"Momoi-chan! My veil is gone!" Rika shouted behind a dressing screen. "Huh? Didn't I give it to you along with your gown?" Momoi replied who was also quite busy taking every single make up she had.

"I don't know. It's not here, I swear" Rika replied worriedly. "Okay, I'm gonna go find it" Momoi said reassuringly and ran out of the Rika's room in Akashi's mansion.

Akashi was currently staying in Kuroko's mansion, but that's not what we're talking about here, it's the lost veil!

Anyway, Momoi ran out of the room and was surprised to see Aomine downstairs so she called him "Dai-chan! I need your help!"

"Oh it's just you Satsuki. Help? You should be busy with Rika right now" Aomine said lazily. It took a while for Momoi to reply after noticing that Aomine was actually wearing a suit. She really thought he looked stunning in his suit.

"You should be with Akashi-kun right now too!" Momoi was already panicking, they only have lest than an hour to get Rika ready and now the veil is gone.

"I was. Anyway..." Aomine grinned "Those tits look more amazing in that dress, Satsuki."

Meanwhile...

Rika successfully got herself to wear the gown. The only problem is, she couldn't zip herself and she needed Momoi to do it for her but with the veil gone, she had to go out and find it.

Rika was really worried by now, if this wedding would really work out.

A/N: disclaimer: I do not own the picture

She did not give up though, she tried stretching every muscle in her just to reach the zipper behind her but it somehow managed to close itself.

"How did-" she was cut off by a kiss on the crook of her neck, causing her to jump.

"S-seijuro? Why are you here? A-and w-what did you just do?" Akashi was behind Rika, stopping her from turning around and face him. He wanted to save that for the ceremony later.

"I came to deliver this. It was mixed up with mine." Akashi let Rika go and placed the veil on top of Rika's head. "So hurry up and get ready, so I can claim claim you as my wife already." Akashi whispered against her ear and despite knowing him for so long, she still blushes at anything sweet he says to her.