Christmas pudding

It didn't take long before she started to give you a proper blowjob. All you could do is moan and groan as her head went up and down, making your dick wetter and wetter. At some parts she gaged and liked it. You grabbed her head and made her go faster. You felt her tongue move around your large member and her breath. You could feel that you was about to reach your limit. Your breathing got faster as her saliva coated your member.
"A-ANGELA I CUMMING!" You reached your limit. You unloaded in her mouth causing her to gag and cough. She got your member out of her mouth and swallowed your warm cum.
"I don't think we are done yet." Angela said. She got on top of you and slid your member inside her. She gasped and held on top you for support. You both let out moans as all of your long, hard member went inside her.
"Fuck that's tight." You sighed in relief. Your plan worked, you loved every second of it. Angela slowly went up and down on your member moaning loudly every thrust. You and her heard the sound of both your sweaty bodies hit against each other, you moaned every time she went down on your dick. Some pre-cum entered her body making her moan louder. She got even more louder as you grabbed her waist and thrusted faster into her. As you got faster your and her breaths got faster and more rapid. You grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, it hurt her a little but she was too caught up in the moment of sweet love making to care. You them went slow, making more flexible movements.
"Oh fuck yes! It's feels so fucking good, oh yes yes right there!" She lovingly said with a smile. You let go of her breasts and grabbed her ass messaging and squeezing it. As you fucked your perfect girlfriend held her in close. You kissed her as you began to go at your normal pace again, now hitting her g-spot every time.
"Ah fuck shit yes oohhh fuck!" She yelled. You was about to reach your limit, including her.
"I'm gonna come Angela. IM GONNA CUM!" So you did, completely filling her up inside. As you came she came as well, making your member wet and sticky. She collapsed on you, taking deep breaths. You did the same as you pulled her of of you and put her next to you. You wasn't going to forget this Christmas, no way.

(Hope you all enjoyed! Tell me who I should do a lemon on next 🍋)