Chapter 6 • Breakdown •

| Annabeth's chapter again |

Annabeth woke up comfortably in her bed, her mother sitting next to her. She closed her eyes remembering Percy's laugh on their 6th date within the last 4 months.

Month 7.  They've been dating for 4 months. Known eachother for 7. Her therapist advised for it because of her father didn't want her company right now.

"Please go away." She whispered to herself. She took her medication she did everything right, she wanted her to go away.

"No." She heard someone say.

Annabeth's heart started to race. Did her mother just...?

"Annabeth. You're happy. I don't like that." She heard the voice say.

"Please no this isn't real." Annabeth scrambled up.

"Is it?"

"No. No. No. No. No." she mumbled before she felt dizzy and panicked. She was having a breakdown. She could feel it. She's never talked. Her mother never talked. She felt pain. What was she doing?

She clutched her head, screaming. feeling sticky. Several nurses looked up outside and came in struggling to fight off the kicking and screaming Annabeth.

"She never talked. She never talk." Annabeth kept screaming.

She blacked out.

_________

When Annabeth woke up she was lying down with her head wrapped and one of her arms tied with straps to the bed.

"Annabeth?" She recognized her therapists voice.

Annabeth started to cry. Her therapist muttering shush's and "its going to be okay."

"She never talked before." Annabeth got out through her cries.

"I know. This is new. Its scary. You're endorphins are heating up. You're Brain is hiding something tragic. We're gonna make it better. You hurt yourself quite a bit. You hurt your head. The strap is only for safety though. You have to stay in bed for a few days for medication treatments and other essential things. I called your dad...."

Annabeth sniffled, trying to capture every word she said. She kept droning on and the more she talked the more Annabeth wanted to escape.