Chapter One: A Little Introduction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hate when people ask me:

"Do you remeber...?".

Of course I remember you, dumb arses; I suffer from a disease wich is not really a disease called Hyperthymesia, I can remember EVERYTHING, even if I don't want to.

This "disease" has made people think I'm really, really abnormal, especially when I was younger ; In 1th Grade there was this boy that made jokes about me every single day, when I was younger I was really vindictive, I tied him to a tree with my jumping rope, he never ever made fun of me again.

Now I'm in 11th Grade and it's the first day, I literally have three good friends: Lilly, Harper and Mason, I assure you they are more normal that me.

I was listening to Lawson's Juliet huming the lyrics that of course I memorized from the first time I heard the song when somebody pulled my fishtail braid lightly.

"Stop it, Mase" I said without even looking at him.

"Well, Hello Meg" He said happily as he always did "How did you even know it was me?" He asked.

Oh now I have to explain everything to him. Sh*t.

"Because you always do it" I said hoping that he wouldn't ask anymore.

"How many times have I done it?" He asked and I cursed under my breath, meanwhile he grabbed the headphone that was swinging in my hand and listened to my music.

"Hey, Darling you have to change up the music it's making you depressive" He said and I punched him in the arm.

"It's my favorite song you dork" A soon as I said that the song changed.

"Hurry up with my answer, Kiddo" He taped my temple. Mason usually "bullied" me because of my height, I was 5'9" and considered myself really tall but compared to Mason's 6'2" I was small.

" In the whole time I've known you or just this year?" I asked giving up.

"Just this year" He replied.

"246 times" I told him, he looked astonished.

"That means I've done it two or three times the days we have seen each other during summer.

We finally reached the classrom and sat on our usual spot, in the middle row, the four tables next to the wall. Lilly and Harper were sitting with Dawn, who was somewhat of a friend. As usual Harper was the one who saw me first, she ran to me as if we haven't seen each other in year but the truth was that we had seen each other yesterday.

"Meg, you have to stop growing or you'll end up like this one" She said pointing at Mase.

"Didn't you're mother tell you that it's really rude to point at somebody" Mase said in a weird high pitched voice.

"Actually she never did" She said hugging me tighly.

Wrong, Harper was wrong, her mother always always told her that we were ladies and that ladies had manners.

"Hey, I want to hug her too" Lilly said, everyone turned to look at her, she had pouted her lips and used the puppy eyes she was famous for. Harper opened her arm and took five steps back, a second later Lilly's arms were all over me.