Voids

What is a void? Where do they come from? Will they destroy us? What do we do with them?

A 'void epidemic' has broke out in Japan, with the citizens becoming more and more worried for their lives everyday. Other countries have called Japan an 'infested country'... estimated to be 30% void. Why? Well, the Void project was a failed project by top secret government organisations to make an enhanced human figure, with the specifications of a robot. Basically, cyborgs. However, 4 scientists decided to become voids themselves after wanting the enhancements on their own bodies. The codes leaked, and within three years, voids were everywhere. Chop shops were run and sold voids as anything. Servants, family, personal use, it became common to see voids.

Humans and voids lived closely together. Humans friends with voids, voids married to humans. They were one. Until a Mr Lorenzo decided to create an army of voids. Mr Lorenzo was already a famous gangster. Well known for his personal harem of female voids, he knew how to work voids. He wanted all his body guards to be voids, as years ago he lost faith in humans. He made the voids violent, trained to kill any opposition of his. However, like a virus, it spread along many voids. An estimated 17% of the total voids in Japan were 'shadowed voids', or simply, shadows. A shadow is basically a void gone bad. They can be terrorists, soldiers, or an innocent mother who didn't even know she was a shadow. Many shadows don't even know they're even shadowed. They can live their whole life absolutely innocent, without experiencing their shadow ability.

Shadow hunters are voids biggest fears. Whether they're a normal void, or a shadow, shadow hunters will kill them where they stand. That's if they can work out if they're a void or not.

After years of discrimination against voids and shadows alike, a void organisation, the Echo, came together to protect their kind. They hunted the shadow hunters. After a while, it became a never ending war between void and human. The people didn't even know who their enemy was anymore.

Mr Lorenzo got found out by a shadow hunter, and jailed for life. They put him at fault for the whole war.

Now living an everyday in a war zone can be more easy than you think...