Queen of Light and Fire

This chapter is over 1,500 pages long! The song is Human by Krewella. It reminds me so much of Feyre from ACOTAR! I put it up due to being 4 days away from the relaese of ACOWAR! Again, thank you everyone for your support!

Pain. That was all she felt.

Darkness. That was what she saw.

Blood. That was all she smelt.

Aelin no longer cared. Not when she had a way out of Maeve's clutches and into her mates arms.

Apparently, the Fae at Maeve's gates were more important considering Aelin hadn't been tortured for a day. Or was it two days-a month? She had lost track of time completely due to being in this rusty iron coffin.

She didn't quite know when to execute her plan. If she was to do anything in front of Maeve, she would need strength. Something she didn't have.

Through the iron material, she heard guards voices. Guards were always guarding her, thinking she was about to do something like assassinate them all. Not that she could. Yet.

Her ears strained, trying to make out what they were saying.

"You better stay out of the Queens way. The Fae-demi-fae-that arrived at the gates yesterday are annoying her. Any longer and she is gonna explode."

Aelin was puzzled. How were the Fae annoying Maeve? The other guard spoke up.

"Who was at the gates?"

Aelin's mind froze. She knew that voice, knew who it belonged to.

Fenrys.

The other guard-not Fenrys-answered. "Some old male from Mistward with his friends. Honestly, they shouldn't have came. Maeve-"

She didn't get to hear the rest of the conversation, the coffin made hearing extremely difficult.

At least she learned one thing.

An old male. From Mistward.

Was it possible Emrys had heard about her capture and come to try and save her from her hell?

No, she told herself, he wouldn't be as stupid as to save me. He doesn't even know anything about fighting. It's probably some other old male from Mistward.

A wave of tiredness overcame her, dragging her to sleep, no matter how hard she protested.

Sleep, an ancient presence told her within the confines of her mind. Sleep. You are safe in my protection. Sleep, my dear Aelin.

Without a moments hesitation she obliged the ancient prensences' order, being dragged into the Realm of Dreams. Or Nightmares in her case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aelin knew instantly she wasn't in some dream, although she was sleep.

It wasn't a particullarly grand chamber she was standing in, but she could tell it belonged to someone royal. Someone important.

What the fuck am I doing here? she asked herself.

The chamber was made with walls of pure white quartz, the floor made of white marble. There was barely any furniture within the room; a roaring hearth, burning with orange embers, a silvery-grey couch, green curtains covering the windows and... A pianoforte.

She eyed the pianoforte. She hadn't played in ages and there was no one there...

Deciding against it, she walked over to the window closest to her. Unfortunately, there was only one exit-a door on the other side of the room. So if she were to be attacked, that would mean she would have to jump out one of the windows.