Chapter 2- the hallucination

After waiting for the long 30 minute delay, the train eventually came, my dad signed with a huge relief and my mother smiled. "Honey, follow me, we will walk down inside the train to couch number 9 because it is the closest to the gates to leave the station."
I pressed on the button next to the door, went inside and I started to walk down inside the train swiftly with pace. Along with my mother and father behind me. We had to go down 10 coaches which meant we were going through the whole train . Down . Down. I went, walking past through many passengers . Either gazing at the window , stuck on their phones , or a few adults working on their assignments. It seemed as it looked like a endless tunnel whilst going through the train, and hearing the voice on the speaker adding, "this is coach number 1 of 10, this coach number 2 of 10." As I go through all the coaches . It was until we stopped finally at a empty 4 seater space on the left side of the train and we sat there. Quietly, Which to me was pretty rare when around with my parents. They would usually create a conversation that I would always find interesting, but this time it was different. Only a pin drop could be heard at this moment since no one was in coach number 9 except from me, my dad and mum. At the same time in my head I was just hoping next time I would know what time the train I should get normally, and maybe perhaps I could find some people from the school. That way I could be friends rather then being inaudible and hushed. Even though I'm sure it would happen soon. I checked in my bag at least to see if there is anything I missed. Keys, Notebook, pencil case, my book and a ruler. "Wow not much on the first day" I thought. Even though I was sure they would give to us each, one book in each class. And I had 14 classes which meant 14 books . It seemed to be many subjects, and more complicated then primary school. It was just math, English, science, history, art(rarely) and guided reading. Here it's including so many. Music,technology, p.e,others. I was quite excited about it , because it seemed like a great opportunity to try so many things. And to be honest I think I would be looking forward to art , drama or maybe perhaps English. Just depends on the teacher, whether she's nice , strict, rude or just clearly doesn't care . Nevertheless, it was already almost Our station we had to get off, so I took out my pencil case from my bag and took out my mirror just to check if my uniform was ok. My tie was a bit too far on the left which made me look kind of weird , so I just fixed it up , then put my pencil case back in my bag.
"the next station is ours, let's .. get ready to leave Aria."
"Ok." I replied. I put on my bag and walked to the doors, and paused. I looked at the window door, but darkness was only filled outside. "We must be in a tunnel." I thought. But as I looked closer and payed more attention to the window, someone .... was watching me. I looked around to see if my parents ever noticed the freakish creature outside the train. Or any of the passengers saw either. But it was suddenly only me.. on the train. I wondered what the hell was going on, whether it was a dream, or if something crazy was going on in my brain. I looked around again, but it didn't seem like I was in a train anymore. It seemed like I was in dark,U illuminated room. With the abnormal creature still staring at me. I wondered how I got here, and I knew this wasn't reality.
"Why am I here ? What am I doing here , and who are you!" I yelled.
No answer was given. "Great" I thought.
I walked slowly to the end of the room and I suddenly saw a few lights dazzling from a distance. I wanted to see the lights, because it was the only things that shined the pitch black room. So I walked .. with a eccentric feeling in my head. And as I looked closer, there were 4 colours. Red, green, turquoise and ocean blue. The red light looked like fire, the blue light looked like air, the green light looked like nature, more like earth. And the ocean blue light look liked water. They were all surrounded in a circle and in the middle was 12 animal ghosts, sitting down, each looking at one of the coloured lights in a group. The fire one was being stared at a ram, a horse man with a bow & arrows, and a lion. Water light was by a fish, scorpion and a crab. The earth light was by a bull, a women and a goat. And finally by the air light, was a pair of twins, one face with a smile and the other with a angry expression. A man with a pot full of water, and a golden scale. It seemed like they were part of each light, like it was some kind of element in which the animals symbolised. I suddenly heard a quiet voice, whispering to me, "Aria, you have been chosen, to have the power of astrology, along with 11 other people you will meet in the near future, these are the astrological signs, based on the stars. The fire signs are the ones who take control, who are confident and enthusiastic. The water signs, are the ones who are emotional, deep feelings and a soft heart. The air signs, are the ones who are analytical, social and are fluctuated. And finally the earth signs are the people that are physical, practical and sometimes rigid or materialistic. You, aria, are a fire sign, and you are the first astrological sign, which is known as the aries. All I have to say now is soon after , you will understand, what will happen in the future at your new school." I was about to say something , but everything seemed to start to fade away, and I soon realised that the voice that spoke was the mysterious creature. I was wondering why everything was slowly going darker and darker. Until I opened my eyes to see what was going on, but I was in the same place I was before, standing at the doors. I looked again at the window, but the spirit wasn't there anymore, but I did see our station,"we are now approaching our final destination, please stand clear within the train and the platform." I pressed the button next to the door , and my parents went along with me outside to the gates.