posthumous Fucking

I am not here to eavesdrop on your murmured gossips. I am well aware of this world's trajectory and it's all heading towards total collapse. These towns reek of death even when they're breathing. I can hear their veins grinding and crushing against their fragile hearts. The universe varies its tones when it speaks to us but it's screeching. It's calling for help from us mortals who don't even last a proportion of its lifetime. How desperate and pathetic.

Why should I answer to these mummified remains, these distant nebulas when my own voice recoils from the sheets of this desert?
Oh Mama, I'm so hurt. This pain has crushed me into little pieces. How will I ever recover from this loss? I belong to a weak race, a devolved generation filled with elevated intelligence but zero endurance.
Our fate is intertwined with the universe. This universe could withstand antediluvian times and now it can't vomit out a plastic bag.

But I'm different. I can't extrapolate my today but I won't go down easy.

You see, I was raised in an orphanage. My father and mother consummated a posthumous marriage. They were ghosts.  I could hear their haunting noises at night. Their incessant screams tried to scare me off but little did they know that I was always a person who liked menacing grunge music.

I never could see these ghosts nor did they try to appear in front of me but I could always feel their overwhelming presence trying to bog me down. They were always trying to bend my knees, always trying to make me worship them through their puritanical lies. But I was never a man of their morals.

My sense of morality was always crooked. It was borderline profane but we forget that morality first emanated in the realm of thugs and villains. It was a constraint to control these panting dogs.

So, I desisted at first and then I exorcised these ghosts from my mind and eventually sentenced them to eternal damnation by indicting them in my own moral court.

So, you see, I'm a free man. Fate does not promise me strength. So, I step on it and grab it by the balls and make it do what I want it to do.