The auditions

The clock ticked. For every second that passed Oh Sehun got more nervous. He was auditioning for the new hit group called exo, and he thought that it was a once in a life time opportunity. He glanced at the door to the dance practice hall. He could her mumbles from inside, and muffled crying. "Crying?" He thought to himself. It sounded like the guy that was going in before him. Sehun got even more nervous. What happened that made him cry? The door flew open and the guy ran towards the exit with tears streaming down his face. Sehun's heart made a backflip. What the hell happened in there?
"NEXT!" He heard a loud voice from inside the room say. He walked quickly towards the door, and was met by a tall, handsome guy.
"Name?" Said the tall guy.
"Sehun, Oh Sehun." Sehun said and smiled friendly.
"And do you sing or rap?"
"Rap." Sehun said, now with more confidence in his voice. The tall guy wrote it down on a paper and sat down at a table that was located by the windows of the room. There were 7 more handsome guys sitting by the table, and they all looked very intimidating.
"Alright Sehun, you can start by dancing to your music of choice, do a freestyle rap and then we will ask you some questions." Said a guy with the prettiest face and the prettiest hair. Sehun nodded and walked to the speakers. He plugged in his cellphone and found the song he was going to dance to - Headlines by Drake. Sehun loved to rap and his idol was Drake. The music began to play loud and Sehun made his way to the dance floor. He looked at the guys and began dancing his heart out. He looked up once in a while on the guys to make sure they were interested, and they sure where.
"Tell them I apologize it happened over time,
Time, time, time.. they know." Sehun did his final pose and the music stopped. He looked at exo and they nodded in his direction.
"Now the rap part. You can either freestyle or rap a song that you know." Said the handsome man. Sehun cleared his throat. He closed his eyes and began to freestyle.
"Shawty, Imma party till the sun down
jigeum i sinbiroun neukkimeun mwolkka
wajwo naegero eoseo before the sun rise
nega eopsneun nan eodil gado Nobody." Sehun looked up at Exo. They were all shocked.
"What the fuck is this shit?" Said a guy with very spiky hair.
"He is fucking hot." Said another guy. The tall, handsome guy cleared his throat and the mumbling between the members stopped.
"Thank you, we have to speak for a second, wait outside and we will call you back soon." He said. Sehun nodded and left the room.

"What do we think?" Suho asked the other members. They were all quiet for a while.
"Well Sehun is fucking hot, if we have him in our group we'll attract a lot of new fans, I mean even guy fans. He could turn any man gay." Kai said and smirked at the others.
"Kai is right, we'll get a lot more publicity too. His rapping isn't the greatest, but all the fans will love him anyway. He is a good dancer too." Suho said. Suho was the leader of the group, and he made most of the choices. The other members saw him as a smart and wise man, and they usually agreed with his opinion which they also did now. They all nodded in excitement.
"So you're saying he's our new member?" Xiumin asked, he looked very excited.
"Not so fast, what if the guy is a serial killer, or has a dark past? We need to ask him some questions, and then we'll see if he's the one for us." Said Suho and smiled.
"Sehun, please come in." Yelled Chanyeol. Sehun stepped inside the dance hall and smiled his friendly smile at them again. Kai winked and smirked back.
"Sehun, you're one of our top candidates for the group, but we need to ask you some questions before we can ask you to join, you need to be 100% honest, or else we will find out and make your life hell." Suho said. His words scared Sehun a little bit, but Sehun didn't have a dark past, so he was relieved.
"Where are you originally from?"
"I'm from Seoul, both of my parents are Korean and from Seoul as well."
"Have you ever murdered someone?" Asked Baekhyun.
"Nope, never." Sehun said.
"Fucking pussy.." said Baekhyun under his breath.
"Who do you think is the most handsome in the group?" Kai asked while blinking towards Sehun.
"Probably... Suho." Said Sehun.
"But you're all very hot."
"If you could date any of us, who would you date?" Asked Kai again.
"You." Said Sehun and winked. Kai blushed and stood up.
"Congratulations, you are officially an Exo member!" He shouted. Suho interrupted him.
"Hold on, hold on, hold on, we need to vote in the group first!"
"All in favor for Sehun joining Exo please raise your hand." Said Kai. Everyone raised their hand and Kai got his smirk back.
"Congratulations you hot stuff!" Said Kai and winked. Sehun couldn't believe it, he is officially an Exo member! He raised his hands in victory.
"Thank you so much, you guys won't regret this!" He said and smiled.
"Whatever, hey let's go eat something I'm hungry as fuck." Said Chanyeol while walking towards the door. The boys nodded and walked after him like small dogs.
"Can I come too?" Asked Sehun while looking at Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded.
"But I swear if you're one of those boring people I'll kick you out of this group." Said Chanyeol while pointing a finger at Sehun. Sehun nodded and they all went for pizza.