chapter: 3

(y/n) was in the back yard she saw her brother was training with vegeta chi chi wanted to have a baby shower in your back yard for (y/n)'s baby's she saw jeice talking to tein and yamcha (y/n) was a happy she was gonna be a mom. until she felt her water break she screamed really loud everybody saw her "oww!!! JEICE THE BABY'S ARE COMEING" jeice was running up to (y/n) "welp (y/n)'s are comeing!!!'' chi chi said in a happy voice. jeice picked up (y/n) and put her in the car jeice was driving really fast to the hospital "(y/n) its gonna be ok" jeice said "THIS REALLY F*CKING HURTS JEICE!!!!" (y/n) said. jeice and (y/n) made it to the hospital the nurse got a room for (y/n) to give birth to her twins "JEICE IT HURTS SSSSOOOO BAD" said (y/n) "its ok your fine just breath" jeice said in a clam voice the nurse came in the room."ok mrs.(l/n) i need you to push" the nurse said (y/n) pushed and pushed until she was holding her baby girl she was so cute she had jeice's skin with (y/n)'s hair (y/n) gave the baby to jeice so she could push the other baby out the pushed really hard then a baby boy was born he had (y/n)'s skin and jeice's white hair they were the cutest babys they ever seen. "(y/n) you did great you gave birth to the most cutest babys ever!" jeice said he kissed your head chi chi and goku came in the room "(y/n) there so cute!!!" chi chi said "so does this make me a uncle now??" goku said "yes you dumb butt" (y/n) said while laughing (y/n) felt sleepy so she slept all that (y/n) saw was jeice playing with the babys.